Limelight Forums

Full Version: ChriseygamingYT appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Your Name: (ChriseygamingYT (STEAM_0:0:460070883))

Ban ID:(9977)

Banned by:( [L²] apollo @apollo)

Server:(LIVE)

Ban Reason:(NLR breakage)

Why should you be unbanned?:(I think i shoud be unbanned because i got a blacklist for my actions the prier day
and i never broke NLR yesterday.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ChriseygamingYT.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You got killed. Seconds after you re spawned you used police radio to alert others about the shootout from your previous life.
(May 16, 2020, 06:52 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]You got killed. Seconds after you re spawned you used police radio to alert others about the shootout from your previous life.

I could hear the gunfight so thats why i sent a warning over the radio
southside [22:08:59] Cheet (STEAM_0:0:82881576) injured ChriseygamingYT (STEAM_0:0:460070883) using cw_ber_uzi
[font=Arial, sans-serif]southside[22:09:00]ChriseygamingYT(STEAM_0:0:460070883) suicided[/font]
southside [22:10:57] ChriseygamingYT (STEAM_0:0:460070883) said "/radio all units on radio kill all vanilantos"

So you heard shots and automatically knew it was a criminal group from hearing gun fire? Hm, seems awfully convenient you had just been killed by this group, respawned and immediately called in on your radio. 
Denied.