Limelight Forums

Full Version: FREE MEMES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(May 18, 2020, 04:21 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 17, 2020, 04:14 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]no rules?

can badmin confirm pls

it's okay they just make the rules up as they go along nowadays.. just don't mention abortions and you should be fine
ok
I'm gunna say it...

[Image: HcmVvVW.png]
I already said this in the Limelight Team Discord but I guess you missed my point so I'll reiterate for you... I wasn't meming, I meant the comments that I said
(May 20, 2020, 05:35 AM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gunna say it...

6/10
(May 20, 2020, 10:58 AM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]I already said this in the Limelight Team Discord but I guess you missed my point so I'll reiterate for you... I wasn't meming, I meant the comments that I said

7/10
(May 20, 2020, 10:58 AM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]I already said this in the Limelight Team Discord but I guess you missed my point so I'll reiterate for you... I wasn't meming, I meant the comments that I said

I don't remember asking?
[Image: e6eq2ij.jpg]

It was definitely more disrespectful (what he was banned for) than what he said hence your inclusion
[Image: logo.png?ver=5511]
(May 20, 2020, 04:19 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: e6eq2ij.jpg]

9/10
(May 20, 2020, 05:38 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: logo.png?ver=5511]

its ok 5/10
(May 20, 2020, 04:15 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't remember asking?

Ahhh, you have short-term memory, understandable
(May 20, 2020, 04:52 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

It was definitely more disrespectful (what he was banned for) than what he said hence your inclusion

I wouldn't say more disrespectful, but it was disrespectful I'll give you that. I insulted one person, he insulted an entire gender.
(May 20, 2020, 06:40 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 20, 2020, 04:52 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn't say more disrespectful, but it was disrespectful I'll give you that. I insulted one person, he insulted an entire gender.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Pages: 1 2 3