Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Rate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(May 31, 2020, 11:35 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 31, 2020, 11:34 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 31, 2020, 08:33 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]And? Would rather be given some insight than nothing at all

Here's your insight...

That's your opinion, how about you ask the community want they want?

It's not an opinion, its a statement of fact. Unless you have access to see those details, the fact of the matter is: you do not know what goes on behind the scenes, you do not know that details are constantly changing, and you do not know how often those details change. On some updates, they change daily, others hourly, others by the minute.

I know exactly what the community wants and it all boils down to one word: access. 

Trust the system that we have in place. When development feels the time is right, they will release any details that they see relevant, but the fact of the matter is, bickering like this about why those details haven't been released will likely delay Development in feeling that the time to release details is right. 

Now unless there is anything else useful to contribute to this discussion, I will be refraining from posting on this thread.
(May 31, 2020, 11:57 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 31, 2020, 11:35 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 31, 2020, 11:34 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]Here's your insight...

That's your opinion, how about you ask the community want they want?

It's not an opinion, its a statement of fact. Unless you have access to see those details, the fact of the matter is: you do not know what goes on behind the scenes, you do not know that details are constantly changing, and you do not know how often those details change. On some updates, they change daily, others hourly, others by the minute.

No we do not, because time and time again we have been let down, and ultimately lied to by the staff team. When Limelight was founded we were promised transparency, said "transparency" is no where to be seen.

I know exactly what the community wants and it all boils down to one word: access. 

We want to know what the hell is going on, is that so much to ask for? At the end of the day, we are the reason you have a role. If the community wasn't here, you wouldn't have a server to be admin on.

Trust the system that we have in place. When development feels the time is right, they will release any details that they see relevant, but the fact of the matter is, bickering like this about why those details haven't been released will likely delay Development in feeling that the time to release details is right. 

How can we trust the system that has failed us time and time again?

Now unless there is anything else useful to contribute to this discussion, I will be refraining from posting on this thread.
(Jun 1, 2020, 01:36 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 31, 2020, 11:35 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]That's your opinion, how about you ask the community want they want?

No we do not, because time and time again we have been let down, and ultimately lied to by the staff team. When Limelight was founded we were promised transparency, said "transparency" is no where to be seen.

What is the point of being transparent if the information we are giving you could end up being wrong in the long run?

We want to know what the hell is going on, is that so much to ask for? At the end of the day, we are the reason you have a role. If the community wasn't here, you wouldn't have a server to be admin on.

I'm not disagreeing with you there, I understand you want to know what is going on. But the fact of the matter is, as I've stated, the details change constantly and too often to guarantee that any information you are given will end up being accurate. If I were to tell you "hey this is what we have planned" but then when it comes out and it wasn't what was planned by a longshot, would you not be infinitely times more pissed off that the initial information that I gave you was wrong? 

How can we trust the system that has failed us time and time again?

How can you say that the system we have in place has failed you time and time again? You seem to be trying to make this into a community versus staff argument at this point. I respect your right to have that opinion, however I do not agree with it. You are trying to turn this into an issue it is not. If the System has "failed [you] time and time again," as you claim it has, why would you not try and do something more productive than bickering back and forth with me (who you know damn well has no more of a say in anything that goes on behind the scenes as any other member of the team does)? If you don't like the system as it is now, here is a link to the suggestion section of the forums where you can propose a change.

(Jun 1, 2020, 01:36 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 31, 2020, 11:35 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]That's your opinion, how about you ask the community want they want?

So you want details now when they aren't ready and are likely to be changed, because you've in the past been given details which have changed? ok.
Pages: 1 2 3