Limelight Forums

Full Version: Knives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man, I love knives. Maybe more than I love guns. I have several custom knifes, fixed blades, pocket knives, Swiss Army, Gerber, Browning, Coast, I even got one Samsung made. Its like a Swiss Army type knife if you believe it.

They are great for a person like me who loves to be outdoors and camp and go deep into the woods.

Do ya'll got some fancy knives? Maybe you like em but just don't buy em, I don't know.

Share your favorite brands, types, maybe you got a special knife you want to show off.
[Image: 3PJ4ubI.jpg]

But for real there's some pretty neat knives out there, never thought about trying to buy a cool looking one honestly, not sure how easy it'd be in the UK.
(May 13, 2020, 06:44 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3PJ4ubI.jpg]

But for real there's some pretty neat knives out there, never thought about trying to buy a cool looking one honestly, not sure how easy it'd be in the UK.
Love that knife. Great quality lmao. But yeah, I hear there are some pretty strict knife laws in the UK.

Guv

Quote: I hear there are some pretty strict knife laws in the UK.

that's because knife crime in London be like... 

[Image: PowhfSD.jpg]
(May 13, 2020, 07:46 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: I hear there are some pretty strict knife laws in the UK.

that's because knife crime in London be like... 

[Image: PowhfSD.jpg]
That's menacing. How often are you attacked by them? Or robbed by them?

Guv

Quote:London recorded the highest rate of 169 offences involving a knife per 100,000 population 2Fin 2018/19, a slight increase on a rate of 167 in 2017/18. Gwent had the lowest rate of 24 offences per 100,000 individuals (up from 19 in 2017/18).

that according to google..
(May 13, 2020, 06:53 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]

Love that knife. Great quality lmao. But yeah, I hear there are some pretty strict knife laws in the UK.

Stabbings are fun calls to get sent too from a medical / learning pov but are scary and detrimental to anyone.
Pretty sure you can go on amazon and buy knifes like candy...so stupid. Law wise the knife cannot be larger than 3 inches if carrying in public.
(May 13, 2020, 08:11 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 13, 2020, 06:53 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]

Stabbings are fun calls to get sent too from a medical / learning pov but are scary and detrimental to anyone.
Pretty sure you can go on amazon and buy knifes like candy...so stupid. Law wise the knife cannot be larger than 3 inches if carrying in public.

About same in Canada. Only here, it has to be 3 inches or less if CONCEALED. If its open carry, you can have longer than 3 inches, so long as you do not have any malicious intent or intent of use for self defense. And I somewhat agree, it is stupid to be able to buy knife so easy off amazon. There should be some sort of background check or something but I get most of my knives either from an outdoors store or amazon.
I have a Benchmade Mini Griptilion but I don't have anything to sharpen it with so its gotten pretty dull
(May 14, 2020, 01:24 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Benchmade Mini Griptilion but I don't have anything to sharpen it with so its gotten pretty dull

Nice. I like the Mini Griptilion. Durable.

[Image: w72Fphx.png]

O-T: I only carry this during work.

[Image: 45lH85F.jpg]

It's a 101inc Viper knife. It's cheap but sharp enough, and it has a seatbelt-cutter and glass-breaker tip on it. Pretty useful.

Some knives look cool, but I am interested in (and have knowledge of) firearms more to be honest.
(May 14, 2020, 11:15 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: w72Fphx.png]

O-T: I only carry this during work.

[Image: 45lH85F.jpg]

It's a 101inc Viper knife. It's cheap but sharp enough, and it has a seatbelt-cutter and glass-breaker tip on it. Pretty useful.

Some knives look cool, but I am  interested in (and have knowledge of) firearms more to be honest.

Ha ha ha ha! Thats really funny lmao.

And thats a pretty dope knife. Got all your knife needs.