Limelight Forums

Full Version: UNBAN ME OR I HATE MYSELF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
b]Your Name:[/b] WΛVΞ 

Ban ID: 9971

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] D3ST[/font]

Server:the LIVE SERVER

Ban Reason:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Threatening a player in LOOC, take some time off to calm down[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: cuz i want to and D3ST were threatening me

Evidence: HOW WOULD I HAVE EVIDENCE WHEN MY RECORDING SOFTWARE IS FUCKING BROKEN HUH?
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Emsens/Kaye.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
AND BTW I AINT FUCKING WAITING 1 WEEK FOR UNBAN!
Considering part of the reason is "take some time off to calm down", perhaps writing a post in full caps, and another post half in caps isn't a great idea.
I AM CALM.
Well, you don't seem like it.
I'd also remind you that you need to follow the forum rules, specifically Courthouse Rules, General 5.
SINCE WHEN WERE THERE ANY COURTHOUSE RULES?
This is limelight technical support, you seem to be having problems with your computer. It is suggested you seek solutions to your relevant issue via google or similar means, like so.
Lewd Stop it
I never broke general rule 5 cus I’m not trolling.
(May 11, 2020, 10:49 PM)Emsens/Kaye Wrote: [ -> ]I never broke general rule 5 cus I’m not trolling.

I'm afraid that you'll need to post a separate warning appeal for that.
Bruh I will get u demoted rn on spot
(May 11, 2020, 11:06 PM)Emsens/Kaye Wrote: [ -> ]Bruh I will get u demoted rn on spot

If you believe I have abused my role as a staff member, you're more than welcome to post a Staff Report.
Emsens, if you'd like to take this appeal seriously and have us discuss the suspension then I would suggest you change how your responding to the staff who are asking questions and providing input.

If you keep up with how your going, this appeal will be closed and denied and you'll be issued a forum suspension, so with that being said, maybe take some time for yourself to think about how you'd like to approach this, recollect yourself and engage properly. This is the only warning I'll give on the matter.
Hello ‍,

Your conduct within this thread is quite worrying because part of the reason why I banned you was for you to take some time off to calm down however it does not seem like you have calmed down just yet so I do not see why the ban should be lifted at this moment in time.
Pages: 1 2