Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> SamuelSauce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: SamuelSauce (STEAM_0:0:177306546) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-May-10 19:18
Summary: He came with someone else's Audi on our driveway, we told him to leave, he didn't, so I pulled my M3 and told him to leave not firing any shots, he drove off after running over my friend for no reason, I chased him and told him to get out, he did and followed me, I was continually giving him instructions to sprint into the house, at the driveway he then refused to listen and body-slammed the body he CDMed so I shot him.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/IXzJSw_ofoo
involved

I was the one hit by the car to clarify he frist attempted to throw my boddy and slam me (diddnt work) then came back and punched me to death so it wasnt actualy bodyslam it was really more intentional
Under review.
Approved...x2 I guess?

User has been found guilty of both breaking FearRP and punching injured bodies, and will be issued a suspension from the servers for 7 days, due to his extensive history.

Now onto the x2 part... Tiddy, please make sure that your job title is appropriate for the RP you are doing. Given I've said it here, as long as you learned your lesson, I'm happy to just leave it with an informal (meaning it will not be going onto your record) verbal warning. Please forum PM me to confirm receipt of this warning.

Approved. Closed. Moved. All that fun stuff.

Thank you for the report.