Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Diesel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Diesel (STEAM_0:1:180596177) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-May-05 16:17
Summary: he broke fearRP and attempt to kill him self to avoid arrest.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/qO45-WFVQbQ
you were out of mic range when I jumped and it wasn't attempt suicide, i tried to jump on the other building but i didn't make it, when i fell down i was tped back to jail
(May 5, 2020, 06:47 PM)Diesel Wrote: [ -> ]you were out of mic range when I jumped and it wasn't attempt suicide, i tried to jump on the other building but i didn't make it, when i fell down i was tped back to jail

well the thing is diesel. you have seen me when i was climbing and pointing gun at you. and i  am 100% sure it was on the mic range  since i heard you screaming when u jumped.
no my render settings arent that high, and what do you want me to do? stand still and put my handsup whilst in air? i heard you when i pressed spacebar
(May 5, 2020, 07:07 PM)Diesel Wrote: [ -> ]no my render settings arent that high, and what do you want me to do? stand still and put my handsup whilst in air? i heard you when i pressed spacebar

yes i want you to stand still and put ur hand up.
Under Review
Diesel was in microphone range for a split second, I wouldn't consider it reasonable to obey your commands. 

Nor will this warrant any form of punishment.

Denied.