Limelight Forums

Full Version: Serious RP Night | June 1st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Guv

[Image: cRDyXhZ.png]
Monday June 1st 2020

6pm - 10pm BST

Event Server

Hosts:  @Mr.Sir

Discord Link:  https://discord.gg/KwCR8fJ [Credit to ‍ for letting me use his server]

Event Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FisJ_rLdfns_l07tCFybcXaEJc-FHsY0HVRMQcZuGa4/edit

Hello Community, Myself, MAXXX and Mr.Sir will be hosting Serious RP Night on the event server at the displayed date at the top of this post. There is no main theme for this event, rather it being generalised RP, so there is a mix of everything.

we are currently still figuring a few things out [Rules etc.] so things are still subject to change 

if you have any questions feel free to get into contact with myself, MAXX or Mr Sir in the event discord, Forum PM Or By Leaving a reply on this thread

Building And job reservations are available to view in the event discord linked above.

Guv

1 day to go

applications for government positions are still open. and civilian roles are first come first serve 

discord link has also been updated
Are we doing it on the L2 server or a private server or something?

Also, I applied. Smile

Guv

(Jun 1, 2020, 04:54 AM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]Are we doing it on the L2 server or a private server or something?

Also, I applied. Smile

it will be on the event server Big Grin
Will there be any additional contents packs we'll need for the event on top of the usual?

Guv

(Jun 1, 2020, 03:24 PM)BrookeB2809 Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be any additional contents packs we'll need for the event on top of the usual?

Negative
can i go police dispatch? as goverment secondary
(Jun 1, 2020, 04:44 PM)ChriseygamingYT Wrote: [ -> ]can i go police dispatch? as goverment secondary

We already have one.
what!!!
(Jun 1, 2020, 05:55 PM)ChriseygamingYT Wrote: [ -> ]what!!!

Yeah. Sorry bout that. Fire Dep is still open tho. Or civ. Or SSA.

Guv

(Jun 1, 2020, 05:56 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 1, 2020, 05:55 PM)ChriseygamingYT Wrote: [ -> ]what!!!

Yeah. Sorry bout that. Fire Dep is still open tho. Or civ. Or SSA.

‍ Dispatch has already been taken sadly. FD is still open though as well as SSLA/SSA
How do i join the server?
well i am going to do backup dispatch

Guv

(Jun 1, 2020, 06:49 PM)ChriseygamingYT Wrote: [ -> ]well i am going to do backup dispatch

chrisey dispatch has freed up, it's yours

Guv

Quote:You can use connect 51.254.57.133:27025; password 13214 in the console to join us.
Pages: 1 2