Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sarrage ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] Idk

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]9956[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

Server: Limelight rp

Ban Reason:
1.6 - Discrimination against another member of the community
Why should you be unbanned?:
It was an obvious joke. This is what i said You cant be a soldier if you are 15 that makes you a terrorist. Apollo said he was going to give me a warning but ketchup said nah and just banned me smh
Evidence: bruh i got banned check logs
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sarrage.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
BTW I AM FROM THE MIDDLE EAST WHICH MAKES ME arabic so its like black people saying the n word :-9
Okay.

Let's take a look at what you said to Brave Soldier

v4b1 [21:29:58] Idk (STEAM_0:0:92645831) said "// ok brave terrorist"

Prior to this ban you had 17 total punishments on record with the most recent being from the 28th of April. Rule 1.6 is not a joke. It is a serious offence and you should know alot better.
(May 2, 2020, 11:44 PM)Sarrage Wrote: [ -> ]BTW I AM FROM THE MIDDLE EAST WHICH MAKES ME arabic so its like black people saying the n word :-9
being an arab doesn't  mean you can say anything about arabs. because there is alot of types of arabs. and no its not black people  saying the n word to each other.

Edit: i wouldn't accept being called terrorist even from my brother.
yall really cant take a joke ;-)

Is what i said so fucked up that i should get a 7 day ban. apollo even said that he was going to give me a warning and you just ban me.

you cant compare a guy on the internet making a joke to your own brother calling you a terrorist smh
(May 3, 2020, 12:34 AM)Sarrage Wrote: [ -> ]yall really cant take a joke ;-)

Is what i said so fucked up that i should get a 7 day ban. apollo even said that he was going to give me a warning and you just ban me.

you cant compare a guy on the internet making a joke to your own brother calling you a terrorist smh
First of all calling someone terrorist isn't joke because millions died from this shit 
and what do you mean about random person on internet and my brother?..
Sarrage,

Whether you are from the Middle East or not, calling someone a terrorist probably wasn’t a very bright idea. 

I don’t see how you can compare this to a black person saying the n word...
Hello,

Apologies for the slight delay I have been recently busy.

However, after discussion with Ketchup and the prompt of the ban by myself this report will be denied. Though Ketchup banned you, as his mentor I will be concluding.   

You know what you said was wrong, you have no justification for it, it is blatant 1.6. 

Denied.