Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: DonKs

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]9778[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][L²] Night[/b]  [/font]

Server: EU Limelight EvoCity_v4b1 Semi serious roleplay

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]ToS // crashing server[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:
Honestly, I would just like to play in the server again and I definitely won't do anything like that again. So, in short, I learned my lesson. I hope that whoever reads this lets me back in limelight. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, DonKs.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Donks, my apologies for the delay.

I would be willing to lift this, but this isn't the first time we've encountered you propspamming with intent to crash our servers.

How can I be sure this won't happen again?
The best I can suggest is maybe removing my prop tool for 24h. After being banned now I honestly realize my mistake and I promise there will be no other attempt to prop spam with the intent to crash the server.
Hello Donks.

You've had around two months on suspension now, and prior to that ban you also made another attempt to crash our server. Two weeks after being unbanned for that, you came right back and did it again. In this case, I don't feel like a blacklist would help you very much considering your past history of waiting out a punishment then repeating the same action that got you banned.

For someone who claims to have learned and changed their ways, you don't seem to reflect this in your appeal, having only written 2-3 sentences. I don't expect a huge story but something to show me how you've changed, what you intend to do to avoid it, etc etc would have been nice to see.

I'd be willing to review this again the next time your able to appeal, but as for now, I can't consider this unfortunately. I hope you're staying safe and well though and wish you all the best.

Cheers.