Limelight Forums

Full Version: unnecessary props.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: to remove the props inside the houses in southside.

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: tbh the props inside the houses is boring. and i think it would be better if the players started everything from 0 by their selves and the way they want inside theses houses.[/font]

The props that should be removed:
1:[Image: A6pcnzc.jpg]2:[Image: IOHctgl.jpg]
Sadly, I believe its impossible to do without Perms given by map owner. As far as I know thoose are the Map props (that means you cannot just remove it. You can do it via map editor)
Some props may be able to be removed but most of them would need to be does in a map editor ess making it a custom map which has it's own problems. I.e new players won't join because the mao isn't downloaded
+Support

For the record, some of them are removable, such as the couch in the picture.
(May 1, 2020, 10:53 PM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]Some props may be able to be removed but most of them would need to be does in a map editor ess making it a custom map which has it's own problems. I.e new players won't join because the mao isn't downloaded

I believe that non-map props have been already removed 

Edit: Most of them

Guv

im sure their baked into the map

as in perma props
(May 1, 2020, 11:42 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]im sure their baked into the map

as in perma props

well yea maybe. but as markus said some of them could be removed

as in perma props
(May 2, 2020, 12:08 AM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]

as in perma props
Well as i said to guv markus said there is some props that could be removed.
There are different types of props, which are point entities in hammer

props_dynamic,
props_static,
props_physics,

Only a few of these can be removed using code (prop_physics). And I believe to some extent this was done before on EvoCity? Either way, I'd support the removal of these props.
+ Support

I'm happy for the ones that are actually removable to be taken away.
Fixed vote options.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Map spawned props can definitely be unspawned upon server start. So that’d very much be possible. :p
Moved to bug reports.