Limelight Forums

Full Version: Jersey City Police Department (WIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: E7fdIzU.png]

About us:

The history of the Jersey City Police Department dates back to 1829, and today consists of nearly 975 uniformed officers, 200 crossing guards, and 200+ civilian employees dedicated to the safety of Jersey City's residents and visitors.  The recent officer hirings have not only helped with increasing police presence and therefore the deterrence, detection and solving of crimes, but also the fostering of active relationships between police and the community, opening lines of communication, and recognizing citizens as a crucial component in combating crime.

Core Values:

Mission:
   The Mission of the JCPD is to enhance the quality of life in Jersey City by working in a partnership with the community to enforce the law, preserve peace, protected the people, reduce fear and to maintain order.

Vision:
   The JCPD strives to foster a safe and fair city by incorporating Neighbourhood policing into all facets of Department operations and solve the problems that create crime and disorder through an independent relationship between the people and its police, pioneering strategic innovation.

Values:
  In Partnership with the community, we pledge to:
Protect the lives and property of our fellow citizens and impartially enforce the law.
Fight crime, both by preventing it and aggressively pursuing violators of the law.
Maintain a higher standard of integrity than is generally expected of others because so much is expected of us.
Value human life, respect the dignity of each individual and render our services with courtesy and civility.

Ranks:

Commissioner
 [Image: 120px-5_Gold_Stars.svg.png]

Chief of Department
[Image: 108px-4_Gold_Stars.svg.png]

Inspector
[Image: 50px-Colonel_Gold-vector.svg.png]

Captain
[Image: 25px-Captain_insignia_gold.svg.png]

Lieutenant
[Image: 10px-US-O1_insignia.svg.png]

Sergeant
[Image: 35px-NYPD_Sergeant_Stripes.svg.png]

Corporal
 [Image: RUZmnS6.png]

Police Officer 
(None)

Applicant Requirements:

Applicants must: (IC)

1. Be a U.S Citizen
  2. Be a resident of Jersey City
  3. Be 18-35 years old
  4. Have a highs school diploma or G.E.D
  5. Be Highly motivated
  6. Possess a valid NJ Drivers license
  7. Pass a background Investigation
Benefits and Salary

Job security and the opportunity for advancement are just the beginning of the many benefits enjoyed by the Jersey City Police Officers. The Jersey City Police Department offers:
  • Lifetime Medical Benefits
  • Dental Plan
  • Prescription Plan
  • City Life insurance
  • Pension Plan
  • Uniform allowance
  • Tuition Reimbursement
  • Optical Plan

Application Form:

Jersey City Police Department
Employment Application

OOC Information:

Steam Name:
Discord Name:
Hours at Application Time:

IC Information:

Full Name:
Current Residence:
Do you meet the Applicant Requirments:

This Group does not belong to me, I am just the author of the thread.
Group Owner:

Copyright © 2020 JCPD, All rights reserved, Information contact, &
aw shit
Updated to reflect Department Change
Only Americans can join the group?
(May 1, 2020, 10:09 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Only Americans can join the group?

ya bastard that was meant to be Ic whoopsie x
Looking very good! Good luck man!
As a part of this department, it is amazing. Best police force in Lime Light. I highly suggest joining this elite department.
*laughs in cop baiting*
(May 10, 2020, 02:09 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]*laughs in cop baiting*

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-27643.html 

?
(May 10, 2020, 03:14 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 10, 2020, 02:09 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]*laughs in cop baiting*

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-27643.html 

?

" i'll still be active on the forums and discord and ingame sometimes just not as often as usual".

?
(May 9, 2020, 07:00 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]As a part of this department, it is amazing. Best police force in Lime Light. I highly suggest joining this elite department.

*cries in MCSO & NYPD*
(May 11, 2020, 12:09 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 9, 2020, 07:00 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]As a part of this department, it is amazing. Best police force in Lime Light. I highly suggest joining this elite department.

*cries in MCSO & NYPD*
I'm sorry.

lol