Limelight Forums

Full Version: CityRP2 server crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [EU Live/EU Build/Event]:
CityRP2 Live server

Description:
The CityRP2 server has been crashing most of the time since 2-3 weeks ago 

Bug observed since:
2-3 weeks ago

Images/Screenshots:
None

Steps to Reproduce:
Just wait for the server to crash
It's only really been happening today. But today its died like 4 times
Obviously this is sounding like a host issue. They will probably reach out to the hosting company or the hosting company may reach out to them and announce they’re having issues
its prob not the host bc the bata server is still up
This issue is not related to the hosting company.

There could be a prop that is causing those crashes, or the recent updates.
From what I can tell only the live server is affected.
We'll keep monitoring this and see what can be done.
(Apr 30, 2020, 06:14 PM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously this is sounding like a host issue. They will probably reach out to the hosting company or the hosting company may reach out to them and announce they’re having issues

Why bother speaking if you have no idea what you're talking about? It's a bug report.
(May 1, 2020, 12:39 AM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 30, 2020, 06:14 PM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously this is sounding like a host issue. They will probably reach out to the hosting company or the hosting company may reach out to them and announce they’re having issues

Why bother speaking if you have no idea what you're talking about? It's a bug report.
Twas proven wrong. 

Reasonably as I had no access to the server at the time and the fact that a server crashing 4 times in one day is abnormal, I assumed it was a host issue. 

Why bother speaking if you’ve got nothing useful to contribute?
(May 1, 2020, 02:10 AM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 1, 2020, 12:39 AM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]

Twas proven wrong. 

Reasonably as I had no access to the server at the time and the fact that a server crashing 4 times in one day is abnormal, I assumed it was a host issue. 

Why bother speaking if you’ve got nothing useful to contribute?

Folks, let's..not do this here please.

OT: As Burnett said, it could be a multitude of things causing crashes. Props, updates, etc etc.
Fixed.