Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Nimu5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Nimu5 (STEAM_0:1:323498810) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Apr-29 21:29
Summary: He raided me with out any reason possible. and when asked him why he did that his answer was ''because he is minge''

and he also mentioned that he raided me as robber job. but he used the breach to get in.

Evidence: Him saying the reason is because i am minge: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...98B42EDCB/
Involved.

I sent the screenshot over to Brave. I was PM'd by Brave (IC) To come and assist with the situation, I was about to reply that I couldn't before it kicked off in OOC. I asked Brave OOC via PM if he had given a reason, to which Brave stipulated that Nimu hadn't provided one.

To find out what actually happened and keep the peace, I asked Nimu directly to which he gave his reason as "he's a minge." which isn't valid. I asked him for sure if that was his reason, I got no response. It seems abit random that Nimu raided him and its almost as if theres some form of "grudge" from Nimu's side..

That's all I can say on the matter.
(Not involved)

From Nimu(Niimuz):

I had the jobtitle "Robber" and broke into your house. Using the breach at one door was a FailRP method I agree on that, but it wasn't a raid. I didn't shoot anybody and didn't see it as a raid at all. I was looking carefully so no one was around so I could break into the house.

About the "hes a minge" I meant that he was acting like a minge when he was stating that I was raiding him, not a reason for the raid, so basically I didn't answer Cheet's question in PM's.
Nimu,

I asked you in PM's "Why are you raiding" and you replied with "He's a minge".. So that was 100% your reason. Double check the screenshot.

Secondly, a robber would only break in if they knew there was valuable items inside the property, how did you know there was such valuable items inside Brave's house/premises?

This was clearly a raid.
Nimu: 

I didn't know that you needed to know that it is something valuable in the house, my bad. 

It was a mistake I admit, maybe even a rulebreakage. I don't see thats its longer necessary to take his any further. It may been a rulebreakage.

About the "hes a minge" I wasn't stating that it was the respond on your question. As you said: " I asked him for sure if that was his reason, I got no response" 
Under review. Sit tight.

Expect conclusion tonight or tomorrow.
Nimu, use of a breach would constitute a raid, in my humble opinion.

Why would you not lockpick the door? Surely as a Robber, you'd want some form of stealth..
Nimu:

That was the biggest mistake I did, as I said before, the breach was unnecessary. I didn't really think about it, and it ended up in FailRP using a breach, i agree.
Nimu, I appreciate your honesty. It seems you’ve acknowledged the mistake you made, and as a result, I’m happy to just leave it at a permanent warning rather than a suspension or revocation of ingame privileges. Please be more careful in the future. 

Approved. 

Nimu5 (STEAM_0:1:323498810)will be issued a permanent warning for FailRP (raiding as a robber).

Thank you for the report.
Posting to move since I forgot.