Limelight Forums

Full Version: Oneshott Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's make this a serious discussion with it's own thread! I understand that this is a lot of information, so I'm just wondering what all of your thoughts are on the matter! My original thread got deleted, so I'm posting this one here! Behold, the Oneshott report I sent to the SA's a year ago regarding Oneshott's behaviour both on LL and outside!

[Image: f062391ee3202e776c700b225d567f81.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]

<link removed>
Damn. I remember the drama that went down with interitus and Revolvergang but i didnt know it was this deep..
After a discussion with Night and other admins I will be closing this thread and removing the link in the original post. This thread serves no purpose other than to stir up drama and try put a member of the community in a bad light. This kind of thread is toxic and not something we want to see on the forums, regardless of who it is about.

If you have any actual new evidence that has come up since the original situation, please contact myself or Night directly or make a Staff Report. Otherwise, please drop this and move on.