Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Diesel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Diesel (STEAM_0:1:180596177) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Apr-27 17:09
Summary: He called his friend to help him under fearRP

[You can see at the end person coming to me holding gun sadly i didnt record the whole thing but there is logs.]
Evidence: https://youtu.be/P3hGroam2P0
Under review.
Here we go again, firstly i have a base in the motel, so does my friend and we was supposed to meet there
also you mugging as a theif? aint that failrp
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:37 PM)Diesel Wrote: [ -> ]Here we go again, firstly i have a base in the motel, so does my friend and we was supposed to meet there
also you mugging as a theif? aint that failrp

first of all thief mugs people lmfao. and why would your friend come runing with gun in his hand? and in every record you and your friends be speaking in discord.
I see no evidence in the logs of a PM to his friends for help.

‍, do you have a recording from your point of view for what happened?
I was in a call with my friend but no evidence, I told him to meet me at Hotel before mug because he wanted to put his weed there with me
And that's how they encountered each other,
I did not say I was getting mugged I said come fast.
He was also close at the area when i  was mugged.
I'm pretty sure you made this pr on me as a revenge, just saying
Given that I have no way to prove or disprove anything you have said, Diesel, I will be denying this report.

Thank you for the report, Brave, however, I have no evidence to prove or disprove exactly what was said in the call with Diesel and his friend.

* Reebs closes and moved to denied