Limelight Forums

Full Version: unabanned request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
your name:Brave soldier

Ban ID:9947

Banned by:

Server: Live server

Ban reason:PRA (27533) - FearRP | Staying in the area of ongoing shootout as a civilian, not fearing for their life in anyway

Why should i be unbanned?:Hey apollo. i understand why i got banned because you see it that its not realistic.
but in my way it is. it happened to me alot IRL. and i got proofs of it happening to me that i could show it to you. and there is people that plays on LL knows about it. and also failRP means unrealistic stuff happening but  for me its real and happens alot.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, brave soldier.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
‍  my ban will expire soon.
, please bare with Apollo, he's a busy man with a job so he'll reply as soon as he's able.
(Apr 28, 2020, 10:56 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ], please bare with Apollo, he's a busy man with a job so he'll reply as soon as he's able.

oh right. sorry about that
Hello,

Sorry for the delay and as Ben said I am very busy at work. 

I don't see your point here, you say you do this in real life? So you run into buildings where police are killing heavily armed criminals in a shootout then chant / dance on the bodies? Hm, I find it hard to believe. And under our current rule set this is evidently you not fearing for your life.
(Apr 28, 2020, 03:47 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Sorry for the delay and as Ben said I am very busy at work. 

I don't see your point here, you say you do this in real life? So you run into buildings where police are killing heavily armed criminals in a shootout then chant / dance on the bodies? Hm, I find it hard to believe. And under our current rule set this is evidently you not fearing for your life.
i didnt dance on their bodies and why am i supposed to fear my life since i entered when they were dead.
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:19 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]i understand why i got banned because you see it that its not realistic.

You are right, it is not realistic.  

The fact you also were shot multiple times, but you still returned is ridiculous. How do you know they are dead? How do you not know there is other armed personal inside? You are not armed, you are not police and you have nothing to do with the situation, so why put your life at risk by running into small building with live 5.56x rifle ammo spraying everywhere? It makes no sense, and I cannot see your argument here.
(Apr 28, 2020, 04:31 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:19 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]i understand why i got banned because you see it that its not realistic.

You are right, it is not realistic.  

The fact you also were shot multiple times, but you still returned is ridiculous. How do you know they are dead? How do you not know there is other armed personal inside? You are not armed, you are not police and you have nothing to do with the situation, so why put your life at risk by running into small building with live 5.56x rifle ammo spraying everywhere? It makes no sense, and I cannot see your argument here.
i said you see it that its not realistic.
i got shot multiple times with out doing shit and you can clearly see him shooting me with out and reason 
and i knew they were dead because the shooting stopped i have nothing to do with it yes. But that doesn't mean i cant cheer the police for killing the gangsters. and as i said the shooting stopped and i seen cops inside the building alive so i was 100% sure they died.
(Apr 28, 2020, 04:47 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]i said you see it that its not realistic.
i got shot multiple times with out doing shit and you can clearly see him shooting me with out and reason 
and i knew they were dead because the shooting stopped i have nothing to do with it yes. But that doesn't mean i cant cheer the police for killing the gangsters. and as i said the shooting stopped and i seen cops inside the building alive so i was 100% sure they died.

This UBR is on your wrong doing, please do not try and flip the cards and state "i got shot multiple times with out doing shit and you can clearly see him shooting me with out and reason" - 
If you want to cheer for the police, you can wait outside, down the street or show your gratification in another form. JUST because shooting has stopped, that in no way means the threat is eliminated. 

Denied.