Limelight Forums

Full Version: Adios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welp, I've hit a wall so to speak and due to real-world commitments and circumstances, I won't be around for the foreseeable future. I may pop in every once in a while. To all the friends (I tagged some but I am sure I missed a few) I have made here over the years, Thank You. It was fun and you know how to get ahold of me.

Peace,

WZSteve

‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍  
Goodbye Steve, Have a good one!
That's fair enough my dude, real world stuff should always be the priority. Good luck for whatever you do next and I hope we see you back at some point.
Have a good one Steve.
Steve,

It was a pleasure working alongside you in MCSO. We had our differences but there was always a mutual respect and it was good. Take care, Undersheriff.
You still owe me an explanation for the Rockford ghost-liveries. All the best in the future, Steve!
Cya man! Have a good one!
All the best, hope to see you back sometime.
by steve im gonna miss u bullying me have a good one and sta safe mate!
Cya  take care
Cya later man
Have a good one!
K-43 to D-25 on the air..

After over one year of service to the MCSO, you've successfully crossed the finish line. It was an honor to serve with you sir. Your dedication to duty, skill in our (sometimes a pain in the ass Smile ) CAD system and caring nature shall be sorely missed.

It is my privilege to acknowledge your 10-7, 0539 hours on this date.

Godspeed and stay safe.

Now all the official stuff is out the way...
Gonna miss ya brother. You know how to get ahold of me if you need anything. Keep in touch Smile
It was good having you around, Steve! Gotta hit me up on Discord again soon to talk. Hope you're doing okay aside from the commitments you're having to make at the moment and that, at some point, you'll be able to have some free time again. Keep ya head up, buddy!
https://youtu.be/F5wVinwzsuk