Limelight Forums

Full Version: Random blacklist appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:RP] Riggs[/font]

Issued by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Doctor Internet [/font]

Blacklist ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]80220[/font]

Server: Main

Why should you be unblacklisted?: I haven't been online in the server in 2-3 days (from what I remember) there has been NO PR's Against me, No @ Sits with me In-Game, I've not been spoken to on the forums or even discord. I feel this is completely random, due to the fact I can't find any PRs or any evidence of the situation. the blacklist says "[font=Roboto, sans-serif]FearRP breach." nothing else.[/font]

Evidence: None 
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, Riggs.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
This was the situation between you and a gun dealer, on the 25th of April, 2020.
He had a gun in hand, at which point you pulled a gun and killed him, a clear breach of FearRP.
When was I reported and where is the report?
Because I seen no gun at all
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:26 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]When was I reported and where is the report?

You weren't reported, but I found your breach whilst following up another report.
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:26 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Because I seen no gun at all
It was in his hand.
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:30 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:26 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]When was I reported and where is the report?

You weren't reported, but I found your breach whilst following up another report.
It was in his hand.
can I see some sort of evidence?, the gun may have not been in his hand on my end (the bug where it shows in there stomach)
If he actually had it and i missed it i see where your coming from, but why not speak first?
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:48 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:30 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

It was in his hand.
can I see some sort of evidence?, the gun may have not been in his hand on my end (the bug where it shows in there stomach)
If he actually had it and i missed it i see where your coming from, but why not speak first?

You were not online, and the situation was blatant.
Perhaps if you had a recording of the situation to provide, we could confirm if you saw him or not.
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:51 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:48 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 27, 2020, 07:30 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]You weren't reported, but I found your breach whilst following up another report.
It was in his hand.

You were not online, and the situation was blatant.
Perhaps if you had a recording of the situation to provide, we could confirm if you saw him or not.
I've looked through my computer for a recording, there is none sadly, I clear all my recordings every other day so it is long gone by now
Internet has asked me to deny this on his behalf.

I've seen the evidence independently and can confirm there was a violation.

Denied.