Limelight Forums

Full Version: MrMaaze Warning's Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] MrMaaze

Warning ID: 4781

Issued by: [L²] Temar

Reason: Dont Kill unconscious people as police

Why should it be removed?: Couple of reasons, First of all I'd Like to see Riggs full Vid of the PR, 2nd Of all i Didn't Had Any chance to explain myself, Now the main Part, I was at Nexus suddenly i hear Shoots from shopping St, at small General, I rush into there and see Riggs in the same room after he shoot the guy he pulled his gun away i got in and Ordered him to put his hands up Multiple times, He refused to do so, I Beanbagd him and reached for my cuffs suddenly his friend behind me equips a Serbu Shorty from his Inventory. And i jump up directly getting my Firearm and Returning Fire at Zaid as he shoot me, Then i knew Riggs (Who is Only Beanbagd and NOT SECURED with cuffs) Was about to stand up again, So he was a trheat to me as he would shoot me, So i killed him and returned fire on Zaid, Then i got killed by Zaid, 

10.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc). The only exception is if there is a dictator who orders an execution or capital punishment for an appropriate crime has been issued. You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving.

So as he was not Secured with cuffs, And about to stand up he still was an threat towards me, So i killed him

Evidence:
Your Admin Rollback Function. Also Video if he Uploads it UNEDITED of course
The rule does clearly state unconscious 
however this will be discussed by staff if there is any precedent for exemptions and if wording of the rule needs to be updated, until that is concluded this appeal will be on hold.
, In the Rule i think it was for Example if i would be corrupt and he would be alone And Prob secured and then i would execute him that was the rule prob based on as some ppl did it , but i couldnt cuff/secure him, He had a Gun on him and was about to stand up so a threat to me.. As i stated...
Coming out from this, no updates to the rule were made, and thus this appeal will be denied, following the format defined by Temar above.