Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] MrMaaze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Apr 25, 2020, 03:00 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2020, 02:56 AM)MrMaaze Wrote: [ -> ]‍ 10.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc). The only exception is if there is a dictator who orders an execution or capital punishment for an appropriate crime has been issued. You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving. 

I shoot him Cause he still was a threat, As he Was not cuffed, And still had a LOADED Firearm on him, So i did what i needed to do, to defend my Chars life which resulted in killing a Suspect who was armed with a Deadly weapon

This isnt IRL you know fine he cant shoot you when injured you just wanted a bs reason to execute him because like i said u knew u would die and u thought i mean taking one of the 2 out is worth it. Dont be petty, Own up to your mistake and take it like a man.

As stated he was NOT injurned he was beanbagd and ready to stand up any second to fire at me, thats why i defended my chars life by shooting him as he was a threat to my chars life
slight mistake on my part i thought he was injured when he was just unconscious, However same rule does apply and doesn't change things, warning updated to reflex correct wording
, I know some of the admin tools, and i know you got the "playback" thing so may u go and watch the situation, Also im still awaiting full video of it
how are you involved with this case?
He was the one coming from behind and starting to shoot me with his Serby shotgun
Then I remind him of forum rule general 2.
- When posting in a thread you must state your involvement and why you're involved at the very top of your post in bold. Failure to explain your involvement leaves you liable to a forum warning.

, post your involvement next time, or you'll be warned.
(Apr 25, 2020, 02:40 AM)MrMaaze Wrote: [ -> ]Cause your Friend pulled out a Serby and directly started Firing at me,

Im that friend I was involved with the sitution as i was the guy shooting at him, and witnessed him finishing riggs off. i thought that was pretty clear but i guess not.
i still want to see the Full video of it!
(Apr 25, 2020, 03:03 PM)MrMaaze Wrote: [ -> ] i still want to see the Full video of it!

If you want to see the full video because u thought riggs broke a rule then you should have it recorded he doesnt need to supply the video unless staff want it.
i am leaving this here, awaiting staff to close or reply
10.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc)
Closing this as Mr. Maaze was already warned in game. No further action needed at this time.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
Pages: 1 2