Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lost all of my iteams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've lost all of my inventory 500k +, all of money my 150k  the majority being money packs I purchased yesterday, old name was Mark Smith new name is Jeff Hesco
Might be the result of the "data loss" issue that occurred.
Sit tight for us please! ~<3
The important people were informed.

Pat

(Apr 24, 2020, 09:08 PM)Luvbunny Wrote: [ -> ]Sit tight for us please! ~<3
The important people were informed.

who dat
Hello moreflight, Temar will be looking into this.
Alright i have investigated this, seams the time i used for get most recent snap shot was slightly off and included the the time when db wasn't right, which resulted in you loading with character data that evening, but it logged this state and i ended up using that instead.

your money and inventory has been restored to the proper backup and any additional money / items from today were saved also
(Apr 25, 2020, 01:41 AM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]Alright i have investigated this, seams the time i used for get most recent snap shot was slightly off and included the the time when db wasn't right, which resulted in you loading with character data that evening, but it logged this state and i ended up using that instead.

your money and inventory has been restored to the proper backup and any additional money / items from today were saved also

Appreciated
Temar has saved the day, so this'll now be closed and archived.