Limelight Forums

Full Version: What games give you mad nostalgia when you play them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Minecraft.... I know that's strange. A lot of my friends I still play online with all met on Minecraft. I used to play it religiously for several years, it was the first game I properly used to play on PC.
(Apr 25, 2020, 06:01 PM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]Minecraft.... I know that's strange. A lot of my friends I still play online with all met on Minecraft. I used to play it religiously for several years, it was the first game I properly used to play on PC.
back when i was younger i remember playing minecraft except my parent wouldnt buy me it so i used mineshafter like the cracked version haha, literally reinstalled minecraft with my actual account a few days ago reliving those good old memories
I’m purely hoping somebody remembers this game.

Midtown Madness 3

It was a game on the original Xbox, that I played the hell out of when I was a kid. Unfortunately, I lost the game years ago.
Sonic Adventure 2
Runescape
Minecraft Beta 1.5.1
Dark Age Of Camelot (was the reason why I failed 7th and 8th grade)
Runescape OS
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1164940/Trepang2/ This game, gives me nostalgia of a bygone era. Its very similar to FEAR (and you should all go download it. Its free in its pre-release state Big Grin)

The original battlefront 2
battlefield 3
battlefield 1943
Just Cause 2
Skate 3
Minecraft
From the top of my head

Battlefield 1942
GTA Vice City
The Sims 1
Wolfenstein 3D
Mafia 2
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
San Andreas 
Counter Strike 1.6
Zombie Panic Source
Original Mario Kart (GameCube boiz)
NFS Most Wanted (2005) & NFS Carbon
GTA: SA
Mercenaries: PoD
Halo (soundtracks of Halo made by Martin O'Donnell are so hot omg)

I probably forgot some, eh.
Minecraft (1/2 all time favorite)
Garry's Mod (2/2 all time favorite)
The Sims 1-2 (played 3 and 4 too but much more recently)
Starsky & Hutch
Man I wish Crysis 1 Multiplayer still existed
GTA:SA (I still remember my dad when realizing that "a black guy in a tanktop cuts off people's heads" in the game)
NFS Underground 2 +  Most Wanted
(Apr 27, 2020, 08:57 AM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]Sonic Adventure 2
Runescape
Minecraft Beta 1.5.1

pff ya n00b I started in 1.3_01 (2011).
Pages: 1 2