Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nova Scotia Shooting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On April 13th, a man in Nova Scotia would start a horrific event that is now known as Canada's worst mass shooting.

CNN- "The man behind a deadly Nova-Scotia rampage, which began in the quiet town of Portapique on Cobequid Bay, disguised himself as a police officer as he led authorities on a miles-long manhunt across the Canadian province.

The shooter, who at one point was driving a vehicle resembling a police cruiser, is believed to have pulled over random motorists before killing them, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation told CNN.
When the manhunt ended about 12 hours later, the 51-year-old gunman had killed 23 people, including a police constable, a corrections officer, a nurse and a teacher.
Another police officer was injured, police said, and in Shubenacadie, there were reports of gunshots and torched police vehicles, according to one of CNN's media partners."

This event is rather close to me. The shooting lead into the area that some of my relative live. Thankfully, they were not harmed.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the confirmed 23 people who were killed in this simply horrid chain of events. I don't understand how someone could possibly be able to do something like this. Especial during dark times of the pandemic.

If anyone reading this was affected by the shooting, or would like discuss it, feel free to pm me and we can talk about it.

May the souls, downed by the gunman rest in peace. Amen.
Rest In Peace to all those whom have lost their lives and commiserations to their families.