Limelight Forums

Full Version: Donator - 4 Years Old Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there I am a player who use to play here over 4 years ago now, I am back today as I only just got a new pc and as I spent £157.93
on donations In the past and didn't get chance to use my donator I was wondering if I could be given back my rank as I had a long time of donator and it went to waste. Sad
So to my knowledge Refunds are not handed out under any circumstances, this could be wrong but a little help is better than none /shrug

[Image: SqY25nr.png]
I don't want a refund I just want to get my donator status back since my pc broke down and I could not play here with my donator status?

Guv

‍ may be able to help
I hope so I really enjoy this server compared to most.
Hey I keep getting messages saying others have replyed to the post but I do not see the other posts? It says Ben and Night have replyed but I don't see it?
(Apr 23, 2020, 07:29 PM)Boxed Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I keep getting messages saying others have replyed to the post but I do not see the other posts? It says Ben and Night have replyed but I don't see it?

Could well be hidden posts, but not 100%
Hey there.

Unfortunately after discussion with other members of management and the business team, we aren't able to provide you extra membership time. As Tom pointed out, the membership provided is for a set period of time only. Since that time has long since expired, we're unable to do much now.

Our membership has recently been adjusted to be a rolling monthly price, starting at £1.80 for your first month on subscription. This offers a much better value for money, and the sales we make from membership and moneypacks go directly back into the server in the form of paying our developers which is something we take great pride in and the upkeep of our server infrastructure (such as the game server, forums and other affiliated services) and would also allow you to see if you'd be able to play again without missing out too much.

In this circumstance, we thank you very much for your prior support, but sadly are unable to provide you with further time. Apologies.

Closed and archived.