Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unblacklist Appeal / Complaint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: bob

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²M] Traffic Cone[/font]

Blacklist ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]80226,[font=Roboto, sans-serif]80227,[font=Roboto, sans-serif]80228[/font][/font][/font]

Server: Main RP [EU]

Why should you be unblacklisted?:  I have a complaint with the new moderator [font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²M] [/font]Traffic Cone. I had just joined the server for a while because I wanted to give it a chance. However, just after joining I received a blacklist from props due to pushing my car ~1m. I had just spawned the car next to the repair bay, but couldn't drive it the last meter as it was totally broken. Therefore I carefully pushed it the last meter using a prop which I thought wouldn't a big problem. But he still instantly takes me up on a roof and gives me a 3 hour blacklist.
[/font]

I feel like that he is being greedy in showing that he is a good moderator. But at the same time he just makes it less fun playing because you know that he could come and punish you for the slightest little thing.While I feel that you should be punished for what you do. I also think that there is a limit to how you should take care of your players. Giving people blacklists for the slightest little thing won't really motivate people to keep playing.

Evidence: Not required
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, The Original bob.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello bob.

The reason I issued a blacklist instead of a warning was because of your prior record and hour count on the server, you have over 20 priors and over 1000 hours. At this point I would expect you to know that you cannot prop push vehicles unless your trying to get it unstuck from somewhere.
Hello Bob,

Firstly I'd like to apologies for the delay, I have been extremely busy.

As Ketchups mentor I have had a discussion with him and we have gone over the evidence and his POV. A player of your hours and experience would surely know you can purchase toolboxes which are intended to prevent matters like this. However, we both feel 3 hours was a long time and decided to cut you a break today. 

We've come to the decision to remove your BL, and instead change it to a Perm Warning.

Approved.