Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> þăŧ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: þăŧ (STEAM_0:1:110298972) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Apr-21 19:44
Summary: So I was in a firefight with the police and clearly they won
but when I got injured "pat" started to unload his gun on me while I was injured as a police officer
Evidence: evidence - https://streamable.com/c9fwcn

Pat

I will reply to this Player Report when I am available.

Pat

(Apr 21, 2020, 10:03 PM)Patrick Samson Wrote: [ -> ]I will reply to this Player Report when I am available.

I was trying to get this resolved in an @ sit in-game as it is quite an in-depth RP that I was doing, along with a corrupt Police Officer. But in short: I wasn't a police officer and I wasn't a law enforcement officer. More information can be provided if needed; more information includes: backstory, RP, reason to me joining that raid etc. etc.

Thank you for your time,
Patrick Samson
You clearly was police officer

Pat

(Apr 21, 2020, 11:55 PM)Diesel Wrote: [ -> ]You clearly was police officer

T'was but a stolen police uniform
Does it matter, you was still on the police side and ended me when i posed no threat anymore
Under review.
I can confirm that Pat was not in a Police Officer job slot at the time of the shootout.

The question here is whether 10.7 applies as Pat was NOT a LEO at the time, however, was acting on the Police's behalf by being involved in the raid, from my understanding. Sit tight, I'll get ahold of someone for a rule clarification.
(Apr 22, 2020, 01:25 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that Pat was not in a Police Officer job slot at the time of the shootout.

The question here is whether 10.7 applies as Pat was NOT a LEO at the time, however, was acting on the Police's behalf by being involved in the raid, from my understanding. Sit tight, I'll get ahold of someone for a rule clarification.

Well, that was fast...after a brief discussion with an SA-HR, it is determined that 10.7 does not apply in this case.

With that being said, this report is denied. 

Thank you for the report.

Closed and moved.