Limelight Forums

Full Version: RIP Roach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: uqIrmAK.jpg]
[Image: iP2WwUK.jpg]

Overlewd big gay for approving SR
I approve of this message

HR replying to Roach's staff report like
+1                                                                  ...
[Image: 43e52b25be9a69f71ea5ed9e52a3f2c2.png]
#TeamReinstateRoach
This is just more reason to why just anyone can't be staff. In the past year or so, Limelight has greatly improved their staffing process and for good reason. If you don't know what I am talking about, Limelight used to be so strict with who gets staff because the permissions and processes set in place were very abusable for even a moderator position. We now have a longer but much more secure process that ensures the trustworthiness and reliability of the staff members. Shout out to the people in the background that keep the system running smoothly.

Here is the link to the HR blogs for more information: https://blog.limelightgaming.info/tag/human-resources/
(Apr 22, 2020, 12:09 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]This is just more reason to why just anyone can't be staff. In the past year or so, Limelight has greatly improved their staffing process and for good reason. If you don't know what I am talking about, Limelight used to be so strict with who gets staff because the permissions and processes set in place were very abusable for even a moderator position. We now have a longer but much more secure process that ensures the trustworthiness and reliability of the staff members. Shout out to the people in the background that keep the system running smoothly.

Here is the link to the HR blogs for more information: https://blog.limelightgaming.info/tag/human-resources/

Roach is a freeman on the server and the rules do not apply to him, thus HR's decree is invalid and he should be reinstated at once with compensation paid.
(Apr 22, 2020, 12:27 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 22, 2020, 12:09 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]This is just more reason to why just anyone can't be staff. In the past year or so, Limelight has greatly improved their staffing process and for good reason. If you don't know what I am talking about, Limelight used to be so strict with who gets staff because the permissions and processes set in place were very abusable for even a moderator position. We now have a longer but much more secure process that ensures the trustworthiness and reliability of the staff members. Shout out to the people in the background that keep the system running smoothly.

Roach is a freeman on the server and the rules do not apply to him, thus HR's decree is invalid and he should be reinstated at once with compensation paid.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Pat

(Apr 22, 2020, 01:33 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 22, 2020, 12:27 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: giphy.gif]

but it is tho mr. firemean

finally someone notices!

No, but honestly before we introduced the trial system it was a lot worse. We're now prepared to take a bit more of a chance on certain candidates thanks to the limited nature of it. We're not perfect just yet but we're definitely making good progress on this front.
[Image: 2klFXEO.gif]
When the mods see Night getting out his ban hammer out and acts all tuff

[Image: Dw3JUQE.gif]

Veterans when night gets his ban hammer out and acts all tuff

please ‍ I've seen your ass piss ass drunk on a 2 day bender last year we all know your a soft ass 😂
[Image: 11f0e98bc820f127b0f77e119b90900d.png]
Here was me expecting a forum warn
"We now have direct confirmation of a disruptor in our midst, one who has acquired an almost messianic reputation in the minds of certain citizens. His figure is synonymous with the darkest urges of instinct, ignorance and decay. Some of the worst excesses of the Black Mesa Incident have been laid directly at his feet, and yet unsophisticated minds continue to imbue him with romantic power, giving him such dangerous poetic labels as the One Free Man, the Opener of the Way.
Let me remind all citizens of the dangers of magical thinking. We have scarcely begun to climb from the dark pit of our species' evolution. Let us not slide backward into oblivion, just as we have finally begun to see the light.
If you see this so-called Free Man, report him. Civic deeds do not go unrewarded, and contrariwise, complicity with his cause will not go unpunished. Be wise. Be safe. Be aware".

Stop with the Magical Thinking. Please.
Pages: 1 2