Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dodge Monaco lights bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server: EU live

Description: Red&Blue lights vehicle supply is glitched on the Dodge Monaco: on use of them on the vehicle only the front lights flash when in code 3. Siren does work.

Bug observed since: 20/04/2020

Steps to reproduce: spawn vehicle Dodge Monaco > press use with the  Red & Blue lights while looking at it
Thank you for your bug-report, Panzer Lehr!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
, please edit your post to adhere to the bug report template found here, thank you.

Guv

I can provide a few details here 

back on TN you could use the monaco 1960 Chev Silverado and ford f150 with R/B lights that you can buy

the lights provided for that vehicle would be the combined rotary LED lightbar . not sure of the name 

since the photon update it seems that when you go to equip the R/B lights to the cars mentioned it gives you the photon Hud but no lightbar
(Apr 20, 2020, 10:02 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ], please edit your post to adhere to the bug report template found here, thank you.

I have modified the post to match the template but i cannot find a way to put a screenshot in

Guv

(Apr 21, 2020, 01:15 PM)Panzer Lehr Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 20, 2020, 10:02 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ], please edit your post to adhere to the bug report template found here, thank you.

I have modified the post to match the template but i cannot find a way to put a screenshot in

i usally use Imgur then copy the BBcode share link, click the image icon on the top of the reply section and paste it in there then dlete the [img] and [/img] off either end of the link, that tends to work for me
From my knowledge of this, I had a chat with Internet (From memory) and it is only the front lights that flash white and the siren works. I tend to use the Monaco for "Undercover RP" as a police officer for this reason. I've never known the Monaco to have a lightbar (Execpt the skin you can apply to it.)

Hope this helps. Smile
‍ well if you look on  the workshop there is a dodge monaco detective car with one tiny light on the dashboard
‍ never used lmgur in my life.... is there any other way?

Guv

(Apr 21, 2020, 07:00 PM)Panzer Lehr Wrote: [ -> ]‍ never used lmgur in my life.... is there any other way?
you could use gyazo or something but im not aware of any other easy way around it sorry
(Apr 21, 2020, 07:00 PM)Panzer Lehr Wrote: [ -> ]‍ never used lmgur in my life.... is there any other way?

Copy link on discord
(Apr 21, 2020, 02:02 PM)Cheet Wrote: [ -> ]From my knowledge of this, I had a chat with Internet (From memory) and it is only the front lights that flash white and the siren works. I tend to use the Monaco for "Undercover RP" as a police officer for this reason. I've never known the Monaco to have a lightbar (Execpt the skin you can apply to it.)

Hope this helps. Smile

It most certainly did on Truenorth and a short while on Evo, then broke around the same time as the accessory update
Ideally we'll be overhauling the R/B & Amber lights, to provide more options to users in the future. For now though, this is not a bug, as using the lightbar bodygroup works.

Closed.