Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Roach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Roach (STEAM_0:0:7966383) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Apr-19 14:45
Summary: This person broke FearRP by not responding to my commands while I had a weapon out on him with a very close range
I did not get justice for this either after I called @ for admin
Evidence: fearrp - https://streamable.com/1mp0fp

Apperently this was the sit? - https://streamable.com/7fj27w
Moved to Staff Reports.
You were not in my FOV. So I never saw you run up to the side of my car, even then I was still driving around pretty erratically.
But you could clearly hear me rependlty say get out of the car and it does not matter how you were driving, i was touching your car and telling you to get out but you proceed to break fearrp
You spoke extremely quietly. Not only could I not see you from my angle, but I could barely hear you either as I keep my game sound quite low. My main question is, why did you shoot at someone who is evading you? I posed no active threat and was only speeding prior to this incident. If I would have pulled a weapon out at any point and started shooting when you had your weapon out then perhaps I would understand your reason for the report.
:INVOLVED PRIOR TO INCIDENT:

Prior to diesel chasing ‍ he was chasing myself and Patrick Samson. At the start of the first video, you see him trying to catch up to us who were evading him. Roach was not involved with the primary incident, and he was just driving by as you can clearly see in the first video. Not only did diesel ram him off of the road, but he also then started to shoot at him which is not only fail rp as he committed a crime and is shooting at the victim while police chief, it is also the second time he attempted to kill someone who posed no threat to him. Although not recorded, by myself or pat (not sure about diesel), when we evaded him he opened fire although we had done nothing to endanger him or the public, we were driving on the right side of the road. This is in clear violation of rule 10.7 which states "You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat" Not only was diesel driving on both sides of the road as shown at 0:20 in the first video, he rams roach off the road, and then when roach drives off he shoots him after committing multiple traffic offenses. At no point in time had roach committed a traffic offence, diesel had been driving on the wrong side of the road the entire time and then attempted to RDM roach, for something that he had not done. 
I was after three cars, I lost Roach and proceeded to pursuit after you guys but when i look behind me there he was, he was also apart of you guys and you guys were breaking a lot of traffic laws. I had my lights on while I was driving on the wrong side because I was in pursuit 
This PR is also about FearRP, you are not involved in this.
You're also saying that i RDM'ed him, no i had my weapons out on him and told him multiple times to get out but instead he broke fearrp and started driving his car all over the place, which can be dangerous to my and other peoples lifes
(Apr 20, 2020, 01:18 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]:INVOLVED PRIOR TO INCIDENT:

Unfortunately, I don't see your involvement in the situation, instead, lots of rules discussion (best left for HR) and background on how the situation occured (which isn't really needed in this case). If you could refrain from posting, cheers.
Concluded.

Roach has been demoted from Trial Moderator and temporarily suspended for multiple rule violations including the situation in this Staff Report.

See relevant announcement here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-27465.html

Thank you for your report.