Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Aspire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Aspire (STEAM_0:0:171808287) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Apr-17 19:00
Summary: Broke Fearrp
Evidence: https://youtu.be/MYp1wxXsW1o
To me it looks like you jumped out of the car and did nothing but point a gun at the vehicle. Mind explain what happened there exactly?
I was not driving the vehicle at the time, it was a clan member who i do not recall the name of. Apologies.
(Apr 17, 2020, 09:42 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]To me it looks like you jumped out of the car and did nothing but point a gun at the vehicle. Mind explain what happened there exactly?

Yeah, my mic didn't Pick up in the video but you can see me talking in the bottom right. Anyways we were after these people I had been hired by someone to track them down, they had killed his friend as well as robbed him.
(Apr 17, 2020, 10:02 PM)Aspire Wrote: [ -> ]I was not driving the vehicle at the time, it was a clan member who i do not recall the name of. Apologies.

You were with two other people Beshmir and someone else i doubt that
Is there actual evidence that you gave them commands? Might aswell just press the X button and don't say anything at all. If you don't record your own voice this isn't evidence enough I'm afraid.

Is there actual evidence that the accused was driving the vehicle? If yes, please provide.
Will conclude at 20:00 (GMT+1) if no further input is provided until then.
I have no further evidence, Feel free to close this.
Report denied due to insufficient evidence.