Limelight Forums

Full Version: qqvliy's REP Recommendation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Tom Blake 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220145529

Server: [EU] LimeLight EvoCity Semi-Serious RP Server.

Hours on the Server: 6

Current REP Count: 0

Time: 1400hrs UTC+0 (17th of April 2020_

Summary of the roleplay: I was the Battalion Chief and I tend to respond to medical calls as a BLS backup to medics who are ALS. I responded to a request for medical on Waterfront Road which was by the police. I attended and there was a male on the floor, I attempted CPR which was successful and then did my usual checks. Tom was very good in RPing with me, doing a lot of /me and /it to assist me with RPing as my role. Unfortunately as we were about to get into the major checks for his vitals, blood sugar levels etc, he died (OOC - He forgot to eat - whoops!). All in all, although it was short, his RP skills were great considering he has only been on the server for 6 hours. 

Screenshots or Videos of the roleplay: Unfortunately I didn't have any of these as during the process of RP I dont tend to take pictures or videos, sorry!. 
I apologise, I would have loved to reward this but without evidence, I can't.

From recommedation guidelines and template,

Quote:3. Screenshots of the roleplay or videos of the roleplay is a requirement, do not request log checks for the roleplay as it's difficult for staff to go through hours of logs, include screenshots or videos, console logs, usage of /me's for your recommendation or please do not post one. 

With regret, closed.