Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suspension Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Diesel

Ban ID: 9893

Banned by: [L²] Apollo 

Server: [Image: banner.png]

Ban Reason: PRA (27420) - FearRP (Extensive priors)

Why should you be unbanned?: I feel like my ban is pretty unfair, three days ban for such a minor mistake. Almost everyone has made such mistakes before. I was not aware that fearRP applies when you are inside a locked property while the other party has guns out aimed at the door, it doesn't say it in the rules. They didn't even say anything until I got back to cover, otherwise, I would have applied.
Maybe I do deserve punishment but 3 days ban is just too unfair in this situation. 

Evidence: https://streamable.com/u7imfl
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Diesel.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Sorry for the "[b]'s, i'm not used to theese kind of stuff
You have over 5 priors for FearRP. You’ve recently come off a 1 day ban for FearRP. 

You where given a command when still in default voice and harms reach... Text chat counts the same as voice chat. You can shoot through that glass door which would harm you character, which is why FearRP would still be in affect.
The thing is he wrote it in the chat when I got back to cover,

I was confused with what's going on and so was his teammate
(Apr 16, 2020, 07:22 PM)Diesel Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is he wrote it in the chat when I got back to cover,

I was confused with what's going on and so was his teammate

You were still in default microphone range, easily able to be harmed and you proceeded to back off. 

2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations.
Well in that logic, I can draw out my weapon and everyone within my voice radius is under fearrp, no matter if I say anything or not. Everyone has to be still, right?
Or does it make more sense that when i draw out my weapon i give orders with it. Now i know i was the only one there and he had a weapon out but i was locked safe in my club, I just was not aware that fearrp has such a big role here as i was inside my club safely, i have learned my lesson but i don't know how 3-day ban will do anything as i have apologized
Is someone going to reply?
Diesel,

We know your appeal is here. Bumping it does nothing. I'm sure Apollo will reply when he has time.

Sit tight.
oh okay, sorry
This is still fearRP, regardless of the severity. The ban was due to your extensive history with this rule.

Denied.