Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Diesel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Diesel (STEAM_0:1:180596177) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Apr-15 17:05
Summary: He didnt follow my orders under gunpoint.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/Rp8Y_hZ0Yy0
Under review
https://streamable.com/u7imfl
I never heard you say open door till i backed off
Still i could have shot you even you was back as it showed in your video and mine.

and still you are under fearRP even if i didnt say anything
No, there was a door between us, i would have understood if we were in public but i was in my house while you was outside
FearRP applies between glass doors because i could kill you with 1 shot thro it.

me and ‍ tested it and he lost 90hp in one shot.
You are able to take damage through the door, you are able to see an armed player pointing their gun at you... how would this not be FearRP ‍ ?
I agree with you but in this case i did not hear anyone say get on the floor or stop. I just heard another unit say "whats going on here" if i heard what brave solider said i would have listen. I did see the chat that he said open door or something but that was after i got back in cover
I was reported for not following orders durning gun point but as seen in the clip i did not hear him say it.
(Apr 15, 2020, 10:25 PM)Diesel Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with you but in this case i did not hear anyone say get on the floor or stop. I just heard another unit say "whats going on here" if i heard what brave solider said i would have listen. I did see the chat that he said open door or something but that was after i got back in cover

even if i didn't say anything u are still under gunpoint and you cant move what matter happened.
I was still in my own property and the doors were shut.
and all this wouldn't have happened but you decided to raid again anyways which broke the rules and got you banned for it. I will admit yes that is kind of fearrp but i've never read or anythiung where it says that fearrp apply when the police is outside of youre property and your behind cover. but as i said this was not suppose to happen becuase you broke rules aswell which led to this situation.
Let me just be clear here. I did know you guys had weapon out but I did not know that it was meant to be pointed at me as I did not do anything or was not aware until I backed off and heard you say "open door" in chatbox after I got to cover. You are saying here that I broke fearrp, I do agree with you but not 100%. We're not in the streets or public area, this is my property and I am inside with doors locked while you guys are outside. Furthermore if you said get down or open door when I was close to the door (which you did but I did not hear it, either my game was bugged or your mic didn't work) I would have complied. But you guys did not say anything and your teammate was also confused when he said what's going on, so I backed off to cover. 

I also don't find this really a big deal either because this is a minor mistake. I didn't intentionally break fearrp, but when I saw you guys with guns and stuff pointed at my doors I simply backed off because I was confused with what is going on and you did not give me any orders. 

I'm blaming the issue with your mic, if it worked properly I would have listened but I was confused with what is going on and so was your teammate.
what do you mean you didn't know it was pointed at you ? why would we point gun at the glass with out reason mate.

and as i said and i am saying again even if i didn't say anything and i had gun pointed on you either you don't get gun out or don't move because its abvoiuse .
I will let the admin be the judge, it was simply a small minor mistake of me and I admit it, everyone can make theese kind of small mistakes, it would be another story if I pulled out guns on you while you already had pulled out at me and gave me orders but here all I did was just backed away in my own locked property while you had gun pointed without telling anything. Yes count it as fearRp, I would too but I would've let this slide because anyone can make theese type of small mistakes. Not everything can be perfectly smooth and I apologise. If I knew I would not ran away but I felt safe when I was on my locked property to back off
Listen man i am not here trying to be dick and uploading PRs on you and i hate it my self but think about it. is it okay to change your pfp just to annoy me ? is it okay to use my OOC name in adverts just to annoy me? is it okay to always use ''brave'' word just to annoy me ? No.
i am sorry about what i did and sorry for minging and raiding with out reason. 
but still tho you broke fearRP my friend.
Pages: 1 2