Limelight Forums

Full Version: unblacklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name : Brave soldier

blacklisted by :

server : City RP

Why should i be unblacklisted? : So i joined the game and i seen reebs saying in OOC ''who also wants to lazerpoint?''
everyone said me even my self So i lazer pointed as joke as i thought its not a big deal or it wouldnt effect anyone one and i lazerpointed for only 5-10 seconds and i got blacklist for that. 
i understand its rule breaking but my point wasnt being minge or break rules only to annoy the staff or something and i didnt have any idea that 2 people got blacklist for lazerpointing because as i said i just joined and i promise it wont happen again.
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, brave soldier.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Good evening Brave,

As I said ingame during our post-blacklist discussion, I had just blacklisted 2 other people for the same reason. If I had blacklisted 2 players for the same thing and did not blacklist you for it as well, how fair is that to those that got blacklisted?
Hey reebs,
i udnerstand your point but as i said i didnt know u gave 2 persons blacklists before you did for me and how am i supposed to know what u said in OOC wasnt joke? and i only laser pointed for 10 sec max and didnt effect anyone
Brave, you said that you had just joined. I'm looking at the logs right now.

My blacklists were issued at 19:45:54 (<not yours), 19:46:01 (<still not yours) and 19:47:01 (<yours).

You spawned in at 19:41. You even sent an @ call at 19:47, prior to me blacklisting you.

All of this leads me to conclude that you were well aware of the blacklists that were handed out. 

May I remind you that lying in the courthouse is against forum rules?
Reebs, i told you in the sit that i have seen What you said From Discord and you cant see the punshmients on it. 
and i was AFK when you issued the blacklists u even saw me starting from the Citizen spawn @ AMPM and starting laser pointing after 1-2 minutes of you issuing the blacklist.
and yes i know its rule breaking to lie on staff.
Very bold of you to assume what I did or did not see, Brave.

Whether you are AFK or not, you are responsible for being up to date with whatever is going on in the server (Unless it is something that you can't take 15 seconds to scroll up in chat and look for like someone coming up on you and pointing a gun at you under fearRP etc etc..just common sense imo).

I have all of the logs from our post-blacklist discussion today, and it seems you are worried only about the court of public opinion. 

One blacklist does not make you a minge as you claimed in our discussion it does.

Instead of worrying about the court of public opinion, you should be more worried about moving past your old record and proving that you are not a minge. I don't expect anyone to be perfect, but having a lot on your record does not make you a minge. Intentionally breaking rules etc does.

I'm ready to issue my ruling on this so unless you have anything further to add..
When i was AFK i was on the black and white screen which means i didn't join the citizen job yet which also means you can check the logs to know the time when i joined as citizen and i don't understand the ''very bold of you'' reebs i am only saying what happened its not about being brave enough to say stuff i know that what i am saying is true or not and also i thought you saw me from the spawn since you gave me the blacklist after 5 seconds of lasering 
and anyone would be worried about his record on any server because it would effect him so much for example:
it would effect him to join clans like WY and also would effect him if he wanted to apply for mod or teacher and it will change the picture of you i am not saying that i want to be teacher or mod or join WY etc.
but all i am trying to is that i am not laying about what happened and i wont take risk and lie to staff.
Brave, our logs are showing that you spawned as a citizen at 19:41:31.

That being said, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here that you are not lying to me, however, this appeal shall be denied on the grounds that you did break the rules.

* Reebs opens briefcase and pulls out denied stamp

Appeal denied.