Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:Brave soldier

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Banned[/b][/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b] by:[L²] Night[/font][/b]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]9396[/font][/b][/font][/font][/font][/b]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Server: CityRP[/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Ban Reason:(ban lifted before expired) PRA (26247) - 13.7a, (seemingly) invalid reason to engage in actions that would disrupt a police pursuit as Mechanic. // Be more careful please.[/b][/font][/font][/b][/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Why should i be unBanned?: well tbh all i remember that this happened from long time and right i was mechanic. but i was helping rushi from runing  from the police and he told me to help him via Steam and i also had really low hours i remember maybe 20 or something little  bit higher and i was i tried to explain to night but i didnt have any idea how because i didnt have forums account and i didnt know about the discord server and i contacted with nigh some how i really forgot how and he lifted it before it expires And also i thought its okay to help rushi since he told me but i didnt know that i cant to do that because i used to be FL player and thought its the same rules and same everything so i didnt read the rules and yea i am sorry about that. hope you understand and i am trying to be better and not considered as minge.[/b][/font]
[/b][/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, brave soldier.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Why are you only just deciding to appeal this?

The ban is entirely valid, I'm confused as to what you expect me to do here.
So basicly yesterday i was looking at the PRs that was made on me and i saw this:                 
 https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-26210.html

And i thought since i had reason to help rushi to escape away from the cops its not fair to get ban over it and the thing is ik its 100% rule breaking but as i said i thought its okay since i thought the rules are the same as FL rules but it ended up by me getting banned and i was hopping to remove this from my record because i thinks its not fair to get ban over it.
Thanks for the respond.
If you thought this was unfair then you should have appealed closer to the time where I could have potentially substituted it for something else, like a blacklist. Now you've left it this late, I can't do much. The punishment you receive is completely up to the discretion of staff, which I believe was more than fair at the time given the circumstance.

Bans are not removed unless they're invalid, and you've just said yourself that it was "100% rule breaking".

Denied.