Limelight Forums

Full Version: Broken animations for weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone

I've recently started playing on LL again and I'm enjoying my time so far. 
I especially enjoy playing as the Police faction, unfortunately, I have an issue with the weapon animations.
Here is a screenshot of what this looks like:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2055566471

Essentially, weapons of any kind seem to be misplaced and sticking out of a character's stomach. This applies to both my own character as well as others. I remember someone once telling me that this can be resolved by changing something in the game's settings, though I can't recall just what that was.

I have already tried re-installing all content and restarting my game, unfortunately, that has not worked thus far.

It's not a big deal for me, as others don't seem to have this issue. If you do know how to fix this, though, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a good day Tongue
Hey! Firstly I would suggest to view that guide. That might help with your weapon position bug.
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-19466.html . If it won’t work contact me Wink
It worked, hooray!

Thank you for linking me to that guide, I was going crazy trying to solve this on my own!

Weapons look fine now and no longer stick out of my crotch, haha.

I'd like to give you some REP for the fast response, how can I do that?
(Apr 10, 2020, 08:47 PM)SSN571 Wrote: [ -> ]It worked, hooray!

Thank you for linking me to that guide, I was going crazy trying to solve this on my own!

Weapons look fine now and no longer stick out of my crotch, haha.

I'd like to give you some REP for the fast response, how can I do that?

glad to hear that this worked Wink  Do you have any other questions?
Actually, I do have another question regarding some content.

Most of the stuff works fine, with no errors or other missing stuff all around the map.

However some of the special props, for example, the ones used for the alien invasion event today, are shown as errors. Where are those from? I have HL2 (With Ep. 1 and 2) and CSS content mounted. Is there anything else I might need?
(Apr 10, 2020, 11:16 PM)SSN571 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I do have another question regarding some content.

Most of the stuff works fine, with no errors or other missing stuff all around the map.

However some of the special props, for example, the ones used for the alien invasion event today, are shown as errors. Where are those from? I have HL2 (With Ep. 1 and 2) and CSS content mounted. Is there anything else I might need?

Have you got CSGO props mounted?
That might be it, I'll give that a try!

Ok lil' edit: Should I just install CS:GO or is there another way to get the content?
(Apr 10, 2020, 11:58 PM)SSN571 Wrote: [ -> ]That might be it, I'll give that a try!

Ok lil' edit: Should I just install CS:GO or is there another way to get the content?

Easiest is too just install CSGO
‍ Did you sort it out? Smile
Aye, I did. Thanks for all the help, really appreciate it!
Perfect. Moved, closed and archived.