Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Marlowe Cartel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: b2iDvmZ.jpg]
Credit to Yug Laimirc for the amazing graphic.

Links to Cartel Statistics (Cartel roster and some IC Statistics for any nosy police groups)

Here - Link to Current Cartel Roster and Statistics

Pictures taken of The marlowe cartel-
Sal marlowe and [REDACTED] talk business inspecting a local field in Evocity owned by the Marlowe cartel

[Image: ut7nQWZ.jpg]

A rare picture of Sal marlowe in his office awaiting the arrival of some key employees for a meeting reguarding a plan that could triple their profits each day

[Image: ygNiMZa.jpg]

Looking to work with us? apply via this link below and we will contact you as soon as possible-

https://forms.gle/DmiZ4pKU1K4GpeeN8

(OOC Message reguarding posting on this clan page i do not want Dutch or Tom to post on my page anymore they have shown enough that they are childish and unable to understand simple IC updates on this page without starting an argument

Please keep all posts on this page on topic and relevant, any critisism or complaints please DM me do not post it on here - thank you <3 )
Best of luck! Had the pleasure to roleplay with you guys ingame, been fun :p
I am looking forward to doing business in the future.
looks amazing ! good luck
Good luck my Friend.
nice one! good luck!
[Image: 6GAv27W.jpg]

In times like this its good to remember we arent out for fame, notoriety or anything of that essence. Our cartel is founded on blood, weed and an ever growing pile of dead Bodies and money. From everyone in the Marlowe Cartel we wish you all a great day.

[warning graphic photo taken 4/10/2020 at [REDACTED] ]
We want to kindly remind our oh so loyal customers such as the lovely fellow 'passed out' on the table in this picture, we dont appreciate attempts at stealing our quality products.

Big things are coming.
Status update from the Cartel-

For anything that makes money, Being organised is a must so we have reworked our ranking system aswell as got a brand new accountant to look into our multiple businesses giving us a big advantage in how we can further expand. for anyone interested you can view some of our censored paperwork here

Click me

From everyone at the Marlowe Cartel we wish you a great day. stay safe

Big things are coming.
( OOC post for the clan )

I am working on making a small promotional video for the clan so ocasionally i will be posting updated versions of the video until it is complete, this is the first version this is in no way finished it is simply just a video to test and visualise how i want things to look but either way please enjoy! (feel free to dm me any critisism as i dont want it filling my clan forum page now im starting to post updates on it.

Nothing quite beats the smell of product getting ready to be distributed round the city-

[Image: bEW7oaU.png]
Picture taken at [REDACTED] of The Marlowe Cartel members preparing to transport some quality products.

Business is booming and our statistics seem to be showing our profits are only going to keep increasing. Although we seem to be a fairly unknown or overlooked group in evocity we want to make it clear, we are not to be underestimated. 

We wish you all a wonderful profitable day!

( OOC - the promotional video is not yet complete but has been improved and now can be viewed on our main clan post )
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!  
-----------------------------------------

You can apply via the link on our main clan post.

[Image: yHwub0eg.png]
Picture of Don Sal Marlowe in the Presidential office along with his Cartel protection

“Maybe money can’t buy happiness, but it can rent it for a long time.” - Don Winslow

Why worry about police when you can buy the entire local police force?, The cartels profits are growing each day, we may not be a group of big numbers but we are smart and in such a brutal industry as this,some simple knowledge can get you a long way.
Well cool clan. I think you gotta fix your spellings tho. Bonnano, Wayland..
Weekly Cartel Update-

Not much has happened this week reguarding the cartel, although we have gained 2 new very talented members who will assist us in growing and expanding our cartel and the product we produce, the week has been slow and our profits steady. 

(on a more OOC note enjoy a small gif of the cartel testing a 'police repellent device' )

[Image: cdl99gw.gif]

We hope you all have a great day.
I count at least 7 felonies, two of which warrant the death penalty.

Please hold whilst I process a warrant.
(Apr 20, 2020, 02:14 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]I count at least 7 felonies, two of which warrant the death penalty.

Please hold whilst I process a warrant.

get oofed
Pages: 1 2