Limelight Forums

Full Version: Quarantine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow gamers, hope you're all staying inside and safe. 

Was wondering how quarantine is treating everyone, although I do miss the normal days, I kind of still enjoy having so much free time and overthinking as the introvert I am. 

I started cooking and reading, which I hadn't done in quite some time and I even shaved my head. Share your activities/experiences, I'm bored.
Welcome to the skin head club
Hey, 

day 17 something, 
Shaved my head

Tom
I don't know the date, I don't know the time, I'm tired, I haven't slept properly on the verge of going psycho

Zaid
Im essential and cannot miss a single day of work.. yay. ^^
Working all the time keeping people safe I guess. It's nice to have something occupying my time but it sucks how draining it is at the end of the day.
Turns out you don't need fun to have a lot of alcohol
Alcohol is bad, mkay
i woke up today i think
day 13.
watched more then 20 movie and learn how to survive in apocalypse and i made some melee weapons
(Apr 6, 2020, 11:11 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]Turns out you don't need fun to have a lot of alcohol

mood
im isolating with my girlfriend. fights over who gets the pc hsppen daily. have now fashioned spear for defense.
Government deemed us essential as well. So I keep on working. I'm somewhat glad that I don't have to worry about my job like others do.
Quarantine? lol noobs we dont have that shit here
(Apr 7, 2020, 10:21 AM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Quarantine? lol noobs we dont have that shit here
You have death instead
Pages: 1 2