Limelight Forums

Full Version: Blacklist Appeals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: SlipSTREAM

Issued by:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]
[b][L²:M] Ketchup
[/b][/font]

Blacklist ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]80090
[/font]

Server: City RP

Why should you be unblacklisted?: Hey, So lets just state this, I've just gone through a 2 or so days ban and now I got a blacklist even tho I took a 2 day ban punishment. Surly it should just be a ban, The ban reason is "[font=Roboto, sans-serif]CDM, Lying to Staff & Attempted Suicide to avoid staff member." and my Blacklist is for "CDM" I will admit I did Cdm but come on man, I want to be able to RP as a cop when I get back not sitting afk.[/font]

Evidence: Given on: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]2020-04-04 17:58:47[/font]
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, SlipSTREAM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello SlipSTREAM.

You CDM'd a player, denied that it happened and tried jumping off the nexus roof to avoid the sit. With 503 hours I would expect you to know this.

Given the above reasons, I don't see any benefit in lifting your blacklist.
‍ Im saying I just took a 2 day ban for that reason Surly thats enough
SlipSTREAM,

If I remember correctly, I was there when you had attempted suicide. The evidence against you that we had was clear. It seemed on our end that you tapped someone with your vehicle, then backed up and tapped them again in order to injure them. 

We then brought you up to the nexus roof to give you an opportunity to defend yourself and you promptly jumped off the roof. 

I honestly see no reason this blacklist should be lifted just because you had a 2 day ban. Getting one punishment for it does not substitute for another. Your punishment was enhanced in this way because of your actions post-CDM. 

Now I was not there when you had lied to staff, so I cannot speak for that part.
SlipSTREAM, 

I fail to see why we should remove this blacklist from your record, or even expire it or shorten it for that matter.

Denied.

Use this as a lesson please..be honest when Staff are questioning you, and don't jump off a roof when we pull you up either.