Limelight Forums

Full Version: Stehern's Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Stehern

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]9859[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] Ketchup[/font]

Server: Limelight

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Disconnecting to avoid RP [/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: 
Well, I know this doesn't make it allowed but I was in a shooting and I forgot that I have a CS:GO tournament starting soon. So I just had to quit as it was a semi-final.
I hope at least some of you can understand, as there was a prize pool of 100 dollars.

Also the time for me getting revived + the time for a officer to call a warrant would at least take 10 min + so I would not make it. Making it so my team would just loose automatically.

Evidence: I can show proof that I was in the tournament if that is needed?
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Stehern.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Stehern.

As quoted from rule 1.3: "Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation. If you suddenly have to go, inform the people you are roleplaying with via LOOC and give them a few minutes to conclude the RP. If you are unable to stay for those few minutes, we recommend that you go AFK instead of disconnecting and inform staff via @."

If you suddenly had to disconnect you should of informed a staff member through @ that you had to disconnect.
As Ketchup's mentor, I have reviewed this case and deemed the punishment to be fair; therefore will not be lifted.

Denied.