Limelight Forums

Full Version: Apeal warrant request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
name: DAAM
Warrant ID: 4766
Issued by:[L²:M] Ketchup
ReasonFearRP - Don't drive away under gunpoint.
Why should it be removed: so i was running from the President after telling him he was ugly, while i was running i spawned my car and got inside it. not knowing that there was a armed guy that i guess he was secret service. so i got in the car and started driving then i saw he had a gun pointed at me and he said stop so i did. after 2 seconds of my stop he shot my car. FearRP breaks as i know so i drove again then i get killed at the end of the city tunnel. i didn't break any FearRP he just shot me too soon
Evidence : logs as Ketchap told me that logs shows person perspective. 
Hello DAAM.

Replay showed you originally walking towards Empire Hotel seemingly unaware before spawning in your car. At that point Mak3 placed you under FearRP. You got in your car, Mak3 raised his weapon and you clearly saw that as you started to drive away, then you were shot out of the car.

Now, if I recall correctly. in the sit you claimed that you didn't see Mak3 pointing a gun at you so you weren't under FearRP.

2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations.

Mak3 was able to harm you, had you in his line of sight and was within default microphone range.
i didn't see him while running towards the hotel. as he was saying he had me under gun point at the nexus front or smth like that.
i have stop after driving 1 meter away or something like that i pressed the break then after i stop for 2 seconds he shot me that's why i continued driving it was fast so it seems like i never stopped.

i have been shot out of my car in the middle of the tunnel or at the end of the tunnel as who killed me was Brave solider not Mak3. if Brave can please say where he have killed me infront of the hotel or in the tunnel
yes i have killed you at the end of the tunnel using my AWM not infront empire hotel and i shot him twice first time when he was in the middle of the tunnel and then at the end of the tunnel
Case reviewed, after discussion with Ketchup it is deemed to be an offence of FearRP.

Denied.