Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP]SaberWolf999
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ForceGhost

Reported Players: [L²:RP]SaberWolf999 (STEAM_0:1:433058771)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Apr-03 17:24
Summary: During a firefight with STEAM_0:1:433058771's friend. STEAM_0:1:433058771 decides to completely ignore FearRP and try to block my shots using his head while he's handcuffed.

Violating:

Quote:2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations.

Quote:3.3 - Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). Think of reasons for your actions and what you do and ask yourself if it’s realistic – e.g running around the city punching everyone as the President is FailRP. This also applies to unrealistic buildings out of context.

I wouldn't call using your head as an improtu ceramic plate for your buddy acting afraid of armed people.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/4b5onLTkQus
Awaiting accused
That was not fearrp i was not told to move or stand still or given any instruction furthermore, one of our clan rules is "if captured fight to the death" which i was doing by aiding in my colleagues survival.

furthermore if this was such an issue why wait until now to take action. seems a bit coincidental that you would give -support to my teacher request then rush over to here to post the PR afterwards.
(Apr 5, 2020, 05:37 PM)SaberWolf999 Wrote: [ -> ]That was not fearrp i was not told to move or stand still or given any instruction furthermore, our clan motto is "if captured fight to the death" which i was doing by aiding in my colleagues survival.

furthermore if this was such an issue why wait until now to take action. seems a bit coincidental that you would give -support to my teacher request then rush over to here to post the PR afterwards.

Why would you purposely move yourself into bullets whilst handcuffed ?

ForceGhost

(Apr 5, 2020, 05:37 PM)SaberWolf999 Wrote: [ -> ]That was not fearrp i was not told to move or stand still or given any instruction furthermore, our clan motto is "if captured fight to the death" which i was doing by aiding in my colleagues survival.

It doesn't really matter what your clan motto is, my clan motto is "Guns don't scare me" doesn't mean I can ignore any guns when I'm put under FearRP.

After making the comment on your teacher application, I remembed that I had footage I was supposed to post of a rule beakage that occured.
These guys legit opened fire on members of the clan because i ran a stop sign and members showed up, we didn't fire first and as i was not instructed to move out the way i think it is perfectly justifiable to defend my colleagues.

ForceGhost

(Apr 5, 2020, 05:45 PM)SaberWolf999 Wrote: [ -> ]These guys legit opened fire on members of the clan because i ran a stop sign and members showed up, we didn't fire first and as i was not instructed to move out the way i think it is perfectly justifiable to defend my colleagues.

Yeah... that's not how the rules work.
just like you cant open fire on someone simply because they turn up to a scene which started from simply running a stop sign

ForceGhost

(Apr 5, 2020, 05:49 PM)SaberWolf999 Wrote: [ -> ]just like you cant open fire on someone simply recause they turn up to a scene which started from simply running a stop sign

If a group of armed individuals roll up on a traffic stop, with illegally owned weapons in their hands and refuse to comply with instructions by LEOs to put those weapons away, opening fire would be perfectly justified.
whatever your floats your boat
"I wouldn't call using your head as an improtu ceramic plate for your buddy acting afraid of armed people."

as an officer of the law why were you aiming for my head and as a matter of fact as your brining kevlar into this i did have it equipped so therefor IC i was perfectly able to protect me.
Quote:3.3 - Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). Think of reasons for your actions and what you do and ask yourself if it’s realistic – e.g running around the city punching everyone as the President is FailRP. This also applies to unrealistic buildings out of context.

also while we are on the subject a soldier would risk his life for his buddies. he would be a pretty bad soldier if he didn't so this incorrect also.

ForceGhost

(Apr 5, 2020, 05:58 PM)SaberWolf999 Wrote: [ -> ]"I wouldn't call using your head as an improtu ceramic plate for your buddy acting afraid of armed people."

as an officer of the law why were you aiming for my head and as a matter of fact as your brining kevlar into this i did have it equipped so therefor IC i was perfectly able to protect me.

I wasn't aiming for your head, I was engaging the target at the far end of the forest when you decided to slot your melon between the end of my rifle and the target I was engaging.
im also going to take this time to point out that i was actually in front of the person recording(whoever that may be) and it was the person on the left who shot and killed me not the person recording.

ForceGhost

(Apr 5, 2020, 06:03 PM)SaberWolf999 Wrote: [ -> ]im also going to take this time to point out that i was actually in front of the person recording(whoever that may be) and it was the person on the left who shot and killed me not the person recording.

Unfortunately you took multiple shots to head from myself and my colleague as a result of yourself breaking FearRP and endangering your life by attempting to block bullets with your head. The result of this was that as well as causing a rule violation you also died, who would have known that taking to multiple 5.56 rounds to the skull may result in permanent loss of brain function, assuming that was something that the individual had prior to the engagement taking place.
Pages: 1 2