Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dirty Money - Netflix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been watching this since the last season, it's on Netflix. It goes through some of the most shocking scandals that corporations have done around the world to make a profit. Really detailed and is an eye-opener to the corporate world. 

I thought it would be something people would be interested in, considering some of the clan roleplayers that people enjoy. It might be something to keep you going through isolation! If you have anything you are watching at the moment or have watched in the past please share constantly looking for things to watch with all this unfortunate free time...
Started watching this, having an influence on my RP c;
You told me to watch the wrong think you neek!
I'll start watching this since I've nothing else to watch. I recommend Don't fuck with cats, it's pretty good and short
gona start watching it after i finish money heist
I'll be adding this to my watchlist for sure. I'm rewatching IT Crowd for the 100th odd time, one of the only TV series I can consistently rewatch and still find funny.
Ozark on Netflix is also absolutely amazing if you like breaking bad sort of shows. And if you like law RP which seems to be getting more prominent on the server Suits is great.
(Apr 5, 2020, 09:01 PM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]Ozark on Netflix is also absolutely amazing if you like breaking bad sort of shows. And if you like law RP which seems to be getting more prominent on the server Suits is great.

I started watching Ozark after you recommended it to me its pretty good so far.
I'll check it out once I finish Brooklyn 99, Tiger King, Westworld or the other hundreds of series I started watching then forgot about lol

PS: These are good series, but if I take a break for a few days they always slip outta my mind.
On my block is decent, also recommend watch platform its a movie but its quite good