Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ayrton's Unban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Ayrton Mead

Ban ID: 7928

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () 26 is his name, Cant seem to tag him

Server: Limelight Roleplay GMOD

Ban Reason:
NLR - Perm re-instated due to probation. - Banned for failrp but was lifted. 

Why should you be unbanned?: Honestly I just want to play again, This ban was in 2018 and I've changed a considerable amount since then. I just hope to take the time into consideration and hopefully give me another chance.

Evidence: N/A to this case
The staff-members have received your unban-request, AyrtonM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Good afternoon,

I'll try to reach out to 26 to get a statement on this, then move to a discussion with the rest of the team.

Please sit tight for me Smile
(Apr 5, 2020, 12:22 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon,

I'll try to reach out to 26 to get a statement on this, then move to a discussion with the rest of the team.

Please sit tight for me
Yeah mate, Take your time pal
Hi ‍,

I was hoping you could give me an update on the whole situation.

Regards
Ayrton
Good morning,

I reached out to 26 on Saturday and have yet to hear back. 

As soon as I know something, you’ll know something. 

Please sit tight. Thank you for your patience.
Good evening,

Given that I have not heard back from 26 as of yet, I believe it is only fair that this be concluded.

Thank you for the appeal. 

This appeal is being approved. Your suspension is only being lifted, and shall not be removed from your record, where it shall remain for reference.

Thank you for your patience.

Our rules may have changed since you last played, so please be sure to read them over and reach out if you have any questions.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you back. If you still happen to be suspended, please reach out to me and I will take care of it.

Concluded and moved to approved.