Limelight Forums

Full Version: Clan members keep being kicked out of the clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Service [Forums/UCP/TeamSpeak/Stock Exchange/Etc]: Clan manager
Description: Ever since we invited Apollo to the clan (Weyland-Yutani Corp.), everytime he and other new members after him join the server they have to be re-invited to the clan. The clan manager doesn't seem to be saving their membership in our clan and we have to keep re-inviting them. In addition, we can't set their ranks, everytime I try it comes up saying that the person isn't a member of the clan. At the moment current clan members that we keep having to reinvite because of this bug include: Apollo, Oobrie, X_MAXXX_X, GoodVibesGecko and Saberwolf. Some of these people are also for some reason showing as in their old clan, such as Apollo who shows as being in USFS whenever he joins. 
Bug observed since: About 2-3 weeks.
Images/Screenshot: N/A - Can provide one if needed but basically whenever they join the server they're not in the clan so we have to re-invite them 
Steps to Reproduce: Invite a new clan member. Clan member leaves server and rejoins, they should be out of the clan when they rejoin. 
Thank you for your bug-report, Judge Rage!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I solved this problem by leaving my current clan several times before joining another one until it stopped kicking me out of the new one.
Apollo is currently in another clan, which is why he keeps being removed from yours.
(Apr 3, 2020, 02:56 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Apollo is currently in another clan, which is why he keeps being removed from yours.

And everyone else? Others aren't in clans
All those 4 are in your clan.
Related to #713?