Limelight Forums

Full Version: Kamaz didn't arrive in friend's inventory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Service: Inventory Manager
Description: I had 2 Kamazes from a previous clan operation. I sent one to The Demonic Knight (STEAM_0:0:80716567) and the Inventory Manager said I had to join the game before it would send for security. Well, we were both in the game and he still hasn't actually recieved the Kamaz, it's been about 2-3 days now.
Bug observed since: 2-3 days
Images/Screenshot: N/A 
Steps to Reproduce: Sent a Kamaz to Demonic Knight through inventory manager using his SteamID.
Thank you for your bug-report, Judge Rage!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Kamaz was successfully taken from your inventory, so that's no issue.
The give command is still sitting as "pending", so if they go on again it should be sent?
(Apr 3, 2020, 03:21 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Kamaz was successfully taken from your inventory, so that's no issue.
The give command is still sitting as "pending", so if they go on again it should be sent?

He's been on several times today and says it still hasn't arrived in his inventory
Weird.
I can confirm that i still haven't received my kamaz   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2075284338
Item gives are in the DB, but stall on give.
Fixed by 553.