Limelight Forums

Full Version: LEO Charger Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

So I recently realized (after talking to Marsh, who was really helpful, thank you  Smile ) that in order to be able to spawn the LEO charger I needed to buy membership twice. So, despite my membership not being up yet I went and purchased my second round of membership. However, it still will not work. I now realize that due to the price change, this is suggesting that I have to buy membership five times in total instead of twice like before. I understand the price may be the same, I am just wondering if the donation requirements will change as well or if I am just going to have to buy three more rounds of membership. Just have been saving up to get both chargers for a while now and am a tad bummed I cannot use them.

Thank you.
Hey ‍ ,

I would imagine if you had purchased both the membership (twice) and the charger before the change came into effect as of the other day, you should still be able to spawn them.

You'd need a staff member to confirm that the above statement is correct (As it may have caused a potential bug?), if not, you could always use the "Refund Request" section (actually located in the "Help and Support" tab) for the police charger if this is not applicable.

Hope this helps! Smile

-Cheet
(Apr 3, 2020, 02:36 AM)Cheet Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ‍ ,

I would imagine if you had purchased both the membership (twice) and the charger before the change came into effect as of the other day, you should still be able to spawn them.

You'd need a staff member to confirm that the above statement is  correct (As it may have caused a potential bug?), if not, you could always use the "Refund Request" section (actually located in the "Help and Support" tab) for the police charger if this is not applicable.

Hope this helps! Smile

-Cheet
My first membership (the one before the change, so three months) was purchased a month ago by Oobrie. 

Originally, I had been told that once I had purchased membership twice, I could gain access to the LEO Charger, as that’s how it used to be, since they were originally £5, and the Charger required a £10 donation total. 

However with the price change, it is only £2 (as we know), So in total there’s only £7 worth of material that’s been purchased by/for me. That would mean I have to buy membership two more times in order to hit the £10 limit required to drive the Charger.
Ah okay, so yes, in that instance you would need to purchase the Donator status an additional 2 more times in order to unlock this. I'd suggest try making a Refund Request for the charger. I'm not sure if it will be approved but given the situation there is a possibility.

I understand that it's annoying you've saved all this time, however, nobody in the community (other than Staff I can only assume) expected this change to come into effect like it has done.

Sorry I couldn't be more help dude.
As far as I know, it's still based on £5/£10 levels, as it4 says on the membership page.
Where does it say otherwise?
I believe its an accumulation of £10 that unlocks the Charger then just 1 donation each month once expired
(Apr 3, 2020, 11:27 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know, it's still based on £5/£10 levels, as it says on the membership page.
Where does it say otherwise?

If anyone could answer this question, as it needs to be fixed.
Cheers.
Nobody answered my question Sad
Archived, OP answered.