Limelight Forums

Full Version: Missing Membership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [EU Live/EU Build/Event]: EU Live
Description: Yesterday I bought the new Membership (I still had around 70 days of the old membership left. Now it says in chat "28 days Membership" (after Joining)
Bug observed since: 01.04.2020
Images/Screenshots: -
Steps to Reproduce: -
Thank you for your bug-report, omskj!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Mine went away as well this morning. If you got membership before the one month switch is it being shortened for them right away?
Hiya ‍,

Just responding to this to try help out and give a little more insight, with regards to ‍'s comments, this shouldn't be the case that they shorten (I'd say this is 100% a bug). However, have you logged back onto the server since you purchased them? Does it still say the same thing? I'd suggest that re-logging would have resolved this (hope it has).

-Cheet
This shouldn't be the case, I'd have to get over to take a look at this.
‍ your membership has been corrected, this was caused by a bug when 1st released
‍ your membership looks fine, what exactly is the issue you are having

as before membership will stack
(Apr 3, 2020, 05:53 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]‍ your membership has been corrected, this was caused by a bug when 1st released

thx
(Apr 3, 2020, 05:53 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]‍ your membership has been corrected, this was caused by a bug when 1st released

I fixed it by re logging twice
Both issues resolved, closed.