Limelight Forums

Full Version: Puggy has run off!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Limelight,
Many of you may not know me but some of you do i have been a LL Member for over a year now and i think its my time to go for now i would just like to say thank you to these people down below for making my time fun at LL, and i know this has nothing todo with LL but im having a operation in a couple of days, so im just saying thank you to these people and as im writing this im crying idk why but thank you LL for being my long term family.

‍ - Now Night we have been through alot but u always put a smile on my face and i would just like to thank you for all ur support and how kind and caring you are.

‍ - Now Bambo, i know im annoying and such but you will always have a place in my heart you are a great person and very funny and you are also a good developer keep up the good work!

‍ - Now Doc, I know we aint on the best of terms but i would just like to say thank you for everything u have done for me and im sorry if i annoyed u all the time but again u will always have a place in my heart.

‍ - Now Joley (Jessie) we have been through alot too and you are my girl u are always making me laugh, we have had so much fun together and i just wanna say i love you <3

- Now you D3ST you are my world you make me laugh and u are just so kind and keep up the good work on LL and hope u get to SA some time soon <3

Thank you to all these amazing people

Over and out, 
Puggy
I cri evertim

Pat

bye...
(Mar 30, 2020, 03:26 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]

Bye bye Bambi i love you <3
YOU FORGOT YOUR ICE TRAYS